+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Episode 5 (Oct. 30) post show discussion *spoilers*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!why can't A/A just ***K off???i'm getting reallie sick of them!!!!
    come one aaron!!grow up!!crying is not going to help...i would haf expected to see arrienne crying instead of aaron..

i'm glad the wonder twins din stop to help a/a..serve them right!!
    well..on the other hand..i would like to see how a/a will react if the twins reallie stop to help them...wonder if it will change their attitude towards the twins...

As much as I don't like Ian & Terri I admired the way he dealt with his stupid mistake. I hate to think what he might have said or done had it been Terri that had filled the vehicle with the wrong fuel.

I agree, he would have gone ballistic if Teri had done that.

That said, I couldn't believe it when Terri thought she had dropped something at the fortress/castle and when Ian started to bend down to get it she said something like "never mind, it's just garbage" and they kept walking. Another wonderful example they are setting for their children?
    It bugs me every week that each team just throws the cardboard strips on the ground when they open their clues each week.
    It would have taken two seconds for Ian to pick up the garbage but no, they're in another country so why would they care about litter?
    Very annoying.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I was surprised about the gas, you can tell a diesel just by the sound of it
    Even my 14 year old mentioned that. They are loud and rattley as all get out. Morons.

couldn't believe it when Terri thought she had dropped something at the fortress/castle and when Ian started to bend down to get it she said something like "never mind, it's just garbage" and they kept walking.
    I've seen severel teams do this and it pisses me off. Leave the place as you found it. I believe a time penalty should be given for teams that leave stuff behind! :mad

I mentioned it in the Teri/Ian thread, but the way he handled the gas situation PISSED me right off.

Either find something to drain it into or get someone who can handle how it should be dispossed of to do it. I think they should get a time penalty for that too. You can't just drain A TANK FULL of gas onto the shoulder of the road. :nono

****Deep cleansing breaths.....relax.....***
    :zen
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I thought he handled the situation well, very calmly, but just letting the gas drain out onto the road like that could be potentially very dangerous.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I can't be too critical...Even though it was dangerous and not ecologically-sound, I'd have done it in the same situation.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Yeah, I wouldn't call Teri and Ian very environmentally sound!

Throwing trash on the ground and leaking gasoline all over the road. Why do people act like that?
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Yeppers, got to agree on the littering stunt pissing me off too. Bad enough tht Ian is acting the typical Ugly American, they also go and litter the place up!!!. And you know that I an would have really blown up if Terri had been the one to fill the tank with gas. She even asked if it was a deisel car and mr knowitall said no.
    Aaron crying on the side of the road cracked me up. Don't blame Zoe for freaking on the side of a shear cliff... I ain't too damn wild about heights either and can sympathize with her. For some reason I want Ken and Gerald to win this thing...They seem so out of place with everyone else that you just know that the other teams blew them off on first meetings as no competion and they are doing real good.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

I agree Ili, having Ken and Gerard win would be cool
    I don't think it will be too long before some other team figures out that these two are actually a threat! Though I must say that Andre and Damon seem to know that there is something there, as they were willing to pay to allow them to follow the twins and K and G. Did think it funny that they took the longest to get there, and LOVE the fact that they wound up at the front of the pack again!

At the office this morning, we were laughing (evil people that we are) at what would've happened if some passing motorist flicked a cigarette out the window while Ian was draining his gas tank all over the curb. Whoa, Mama, that would have been a ratings booster!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

I thought the same thing, but my husband said you need spark to ignite fire. Then I remember my hubby actually putting cigs out in the carburator, just to freak people out! He only did it once around me, because I almost killed him
    Still, woulda been fun to to roast wianers over an open flame.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast