+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Reichen & Chip VS Kelly & Jon

Hug me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsutroi
    "The French are idiots!" .
    Oh geeez... that's what most american think of French anyway.. plus they are coward. Jon is just a typical American.

P.S. rc4life, I wouldn't exactly say that Chip is ugly.. but he sure hell is pretty dumb.
    Last edited by RubenFan#205; 08-11-2003 at 07:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    Oh geeez... that's what most american think of French anyway.. plus they are coward. Jon is just a typical American.
    Hello! See, this shows what type of person we are talking to - I should have stick to my original quote and pretend you never existed. I have a feeling you just offended a big majority of posters here with your comment. You are lower than Annoying Jon. And you think you got grounds to criticize Chip! I have only a word for you and it starts with H- and you guess the rest.

This sure will make everything you say (or whine more like) very 'credible' in the future.

Activating Ignore Button
    Phil

Activating Ignore Button

If only there were such a thing...*sighs dreamily*
    "A man usually falls in love with a woman, but not always so be careful."

"It is better to deserve without receiving, than to get hit in the head with a baseball bat."

"Let your heart soar as high as it will go --- but when you're done you better put it back in real quick or you'll die. Can't live without a heart, man, wise up."

"Nothing endures but change --- especially dimes and pennies, they endure like mad men."

"The key to success is in my pocket. Go ahead, try and take it."

Hug me!
    Sigh.. Why do you even have to go there ??? So.. for anybody that doesn't like Rechien and Chip, is homophobic ?

No.. I don't dislike Rechien and Chip because they are gay couple.. Although to refer them as gay.. would give homosexual people a really really bad rap!

Hello! See, this shows what type of person we are talking to - I should have stick to my original quote and pretend you never existed. I have a feeling you just offended a big majority of posters here with your comment. You are lower than Annoying Jon. And you think you got grounds to criticize Chip! I have only a word for you and it starts with H- and you guess the rest.

This sure will make everything you say (or whine more like) very 'credible' in the future.

Activating Ignore Button

Quote Originally Posted by rc4life
    If only there were such a thing...*sighs dreamily*
    You can ignore users by clicking "Profile" at the bottom of any of their posts, and then selecting "Add User to Ignore List" from their profile. You will no longer see that user's posts.

Unfortunately, mods and admins can't use the function, so we're stuck listening to people call Chip dumb, and French idiots. Fortunately, we DO have the slightly-more-powerful "ban button", which may just have to be used shortly.

Oh hey, did not know there WAS an ignore button hehe
    "A man usually falls in love with a woman, but not always so be careful."

"It is better to deserve without receiving, than to get hit in the head with a baseball bat."

"Let your heart soar as high as it will go --- but when you're done you better put it back in real quick or you'll die. Can't live without a heart, man, wise up."

"Nothing endures but change --- especially dimes and pennies, they endure like mad men."

"The key to success is in my pocket. Go ahead, try and take it."

I have been lukewarm to warm back to lukewarm about R&C the whole race. I have to say I was disappointed with Reichen in the shark tank. I just think if it were truly that dangerous they wouldn't have made it part of the race. Jon just plowed through it like Aquaman and Reichen was so hesitant.

Personally, I think the only thing I like about them is who they are outside of TAR - a committed couple, probably cool people to know in RL. In the race they come across as a little more ruthless than some of the others. Do you think they would have waited for another team when the split a cab like the goats did? I don't.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

either of the two i want to win (coz ever ignoring the goats). but im leaning towards reichen and chip a lot more since the start of the race.

my heart gravitates towards r/c, but my mind gravitates towards kelly/jon.

either way its gonna be a good ending for me.
    The journey of a thousand miles begins with a broken fan belt and a leaky tire. .

FORT Newbie
    AR1, the gay team finished 3rd
    AR2, the gay team finished 4th
    AR3, the team with a gay contestant finished 3rd
    AR4, worse place, 3rd, best, 1st...

So, I think the gay teams are doing pretty good on this show, considering it's a very tough, physically demanded reality show

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by yelluwsky
    AR1, the gay team finished 3rd
    AR2, the gay team finished 4th
    AR3, the team with a gay contestant finished 3rd
    AR4, worse place, 3rd, best, 1st...

So, I think the gay teams are doing pretty good on this show, considering it's a very tough, physically demanded reality show
    They sure have...I just hope there is not foot race this year, that is always such a disadvantage for older teams or physically less stronger teams. I mean if you have two woman middle aged against two young athletic guys who's gonna win? I think they should make them do some final task to win.

+ Reply to Thread