+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mike & Kathy of TAR3 say a team won?

Mike & Kathy of TAR3 say David & Jeff win?

Hey there... if you go to michaelandkathytar3.com (of Mike & Kathy from The Amazing Race 3)... Mike says that TAR4 is almost over and that he can't believe David and Jeff won the million dollars. I would imagine they would be able to go to the wrap up party for TAR4.... but, is that the truth? Does he really know? And if so... it ruined the whole finale for me. Can somebody confirm the authencity of this, please?
    2003-2008.

FORT Regular
    It says "Just kidding." But are they kidding about not believing it, about them being quiet ass, or about them winning?

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane
    It says "Just kidding." But are they kidding about not believing it, about them being quiet ass, or about them winning?
    Unless one of the TAR4 racers told them, there's no way MIchael & Kathy would know.

Michael and Kathy are joking around. They "spoiled" the TAR4 teams prior to the race, too...with the siamese twins, the little people team, etc. That page was pulled by CBS. I would expect this one to be as well.

Mike is gonna get himself in trouble, especially if D&J do win.

He's a funny guy, albeit at times his sense of humor is a bit warped, and I'm sure he's just messin' around.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

FORT Regular
    If he went to the premiere party, I am sure he knows and wouldn't tell on purpose. So is it safe to assume that David and Jeff DID NOT WIN?

I wouldn't mind David and Jeff winning. Or Reichen and Chip. If Kelly and Jon win I will cry. That would spoil my first season of TAR horribly.

FORT Regular
    I guess these people aren't afraid of being sued?

There is a poster on another board that claims he was told by a CBS technician who won.

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Who is Mike and Kathy??? Haha... I kinda forgot those guys...

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Taliones
    I guess these people aren't afraid of being sued?

There is a poster on another board that claims he was told by a CBS technician who won.

I have a feeling that all CBS does is threaten. I know of noone who has ever been sued by CBS for revealing the ending to any reality show or for posting when they aren't supposed to be posting.

Of course, I think people (contestants, those in the know) are starting to learn this, so expect CBS to actually have to put up or shut up some time soon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast