+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Who is the strongest female?

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Kinda a shame that most of the strong women were eliminated... Compared with Flo, they are so much more deserving of the 1-Million dollars ? Can Flo refund the money back ? Just kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFlying
    That's not completely fair.

I would assure you had Tian been partnered with a male, he surely would have done the bull riding task.

Just because Tian was forced to do it (it's not like Jaree could do anything) doesn't automatically mean she could do things the other women couldn't.
    I was speaking in the context of them being viewed and rated as individual female players, nothing about them being partnered with males or whatever.

FORT Regular
    Posted by imbiyerna ....
    I was speaking in the context of them being viewed and rated as individual female players, nothing about them being partnered with males or whatever.
    ______________________________ __
    ..... im with yah imbiyerna .... as individual female players ... TIAN deserves the title, no doubt!!!

TIAN and JAREE ROCKS!!!

FORT Frosh
    Quote Originally Posted by imbiyerna
    The strongest female, if you mean physical strength and endurance, would be Tian, hands down. I highly doubt that Millie or Kelly would survive being dragged by a bull or even haul a heavy basket of fish.
    Millie would have taken enough basket loads she could carry, and done it faster than Tian. Kelly would be still back at the fish market complaining.

Millie also would have had a relatively easier time being dragged by a bull, not having the sizable weight of Tian's much larger body.

It's our Jenn.

Quote Originally Posted by RockyColorado
    Millie would have taken enough basket loads she could carry, and done it faster than Tian. Kelly would be still back at the fish market complaining.

Millie also would have had a relatively easier time being dragged by a bull, not having the sizable weight of Tian's much larger body.
    Somehow my dear, I highly doubt that Millie's constantly frazzled, harassed, and sleep-deprived state of mind would make her triumph. I can see her putting fish in the basket in a frenzy, then screaming at Chuck for not telling her what kind of fish to put in the basket. And as for the bull, if Tian's slightly bigger hands had a hard time getting a grip on the bar, what more her?

As for Kelly, she'll probably shriek and whine at the start, but in the end will just have fun and laugh it off--how I dearly love that gal, next only to Tian.

FORT Frosh
    Quote Originally Posted by imbiyerna
    Somehow my dear, I highly doubt that Millie's constantly frazzled, harassed, and sleep-deprived state of mind would make her triumph. I can see her putting fish in the basket in a frenzy, then screaming at Chuck for not telling her what kind of fish to put in the basket. And as for the bull, if Tian's slightly bigger hands had a hard time getting a grip on the bar, what more her?

As for Kelly, she'll probably shriek and whine at the start, but in the end will just have fun and laugh it off--how I dearly love that gal, next only to Tian.
    We all saw how much trouble Tian had with poor gripping strength with the bull. She weighs around 135 lbs, to Millie's 105. That's a 22 percent weight difference. If Tian were 22 percent stronger, she would have arms like Popeye's.

Kelly is as weak and as pathetic as Flo was last season. And has earned even less respect on this board, hands down.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyColorado
    Kelly is as weak and as pathetic as Flo was last season. And has earned even less respect on this board, hands down.
    Well, you're making a rather sweeping statement. I, for one, respect Kelly quite a bit, despite some of her more annoying comments (overdoing the Millie Mole non-joke, for instance).

And despite Flo's unpopularity with many TAR fans, who's to say that Zach would have won TAR3 with another partner, male or female? TAR is a complex mix of racer ability, luck, emotions, and intangibles, so even one small change could result in a different outcome.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345