Thread: Who is the strongest female?

FORT Regular
    Definitely TiaN!!! she rocks!!!

CJT
    Quote Originally Posted by acid jazz
    Definitely TiaN!!! she rocks!!!
    DEFINITELY TIAN!!! YEAH THAT!

HCE
    I would have to agree that Millie is the best sprinter/runner in this season. That's why Kelly called her a"jackrabbit" in the episode where the virgins were eliminated.

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Compiled List -

1_Tian
    2_Millie
    3_Kelly
    4_Monica
    5_Sheree
    6_Jaree

FORT Regular
    The producers don't seem to want any women to win. Twentysomething guys have won the first 3 and should win again. Half the challenges require great arm strength, and the race in general requires strength and stamina throughout. The few teams with women younger than 60 on them usually have emotional bitches that can't get along with their teammate. This will probably never change which is too bad since TAR could be the most interesting reality show.

The strongest female, if you mean physical strength and endurance, would be Tian, hands down. I highly doubt that Millie or Kelly would survive being dragged by a bull or even haul a heavy basket of fish.

The strongest female, if you mean physical strength and endurance, would be Tian, hands down. I highly doubt that Millie or Kelly would survive being dragged by a bull or even haul a heavy basket of fish.
    That's not completely fair.

I would assure you had Tian been partnered with a male, he surely would have done the bull riding task.

Just because Tian was forced to do it (it's not like Jaree could do anything) doesn't automatically mean she could do things the other women couldn't.

FORT Newbie
    To Tell You The Truth...... ite none other than... REICHEN AND CHIP!!!!
    any comment.... am I right? Bwahahaha!!!!
    Last edited by ridderwing0029; 08-13-2003 at 03:27 AM.

Millie and Tian were clearly the strongest, with the edge perhaps going to Tian. Both carried a weaker partner (tho Jaree was far worse than Chuck who at least was reasonably fit for a guy). They were both physically fit and competitive in nature.

Monica and Sheree were not as good as Millie and Tian, but were reasonably good.

Kelly would be lost in this race without Jon. She can't do it physically or mentally. In fact, she would have been lost on the 1st or second show.

Jaree gets credit for improvement, but she was not cut out for the physicality required in the race, especially for a two women team.

I'm not going to say R&C because those guys are as masculine as they come (being gay aside).

Wish I Had A FF Right Now Jughead Jones's Avatar
    Tian's definitely got power...she DID all the roadblocks on her team, after all.

I have to say that Kelly has surprised me. She may not necessarily be the strongest physically, but she has the strongest will power.

Millie wasn't as strong physically, especially with the asthma, but she was quick.

And Monica and Sheree weren't exactly the most physically strong, but they did exhibit street smarts, which took them pretty far.

So, basically, all the women had their strengths individually.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast