+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Finale confusion

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    We are condemning its censorship, not the time schedule of TAR...

Leo
    Premium Member
    Well, I wasn't posting that in reply to your complaints about TAR censorship. I just meant it in general to this whole confusion over the finale.

YAh............It will be so great to watch the 12th NEL and the finale! But they can't!

Quote Originally Posted by aMaZiN'RaCeGuY>
    Anyone interested in writing into complain??? I have planned it long time ago...
    Oh yes, I'm very interested in writing in to complain... but I wonder what we should focus our complaints on...

Quote Originally Posted by aMaZiN'RaCeGuY>
    We are condemning its censorship, not the time schedule of TAR...
    That's right... a lot of the show's important content is lost on the censorship...

FORT Fan
    Why don't we give the producers the benefit of the doubt as they have created the finest reality show ever made. Chill out and enjoy. Maybe even read a book while you wait to extra days..it might do ya some good.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by chipnreichenfan
    one more week of TAR4, thats very good, I for one need 2 more weeks chip and reichen

are you male or female? It seems like C and R have a large female fanbase.
    Last edited by lobeck; 08-11-2003 at 06:04 PM.

So AXN's not showing the last two episodes at one go? But I read last wk in TIME that it was a 2h finale. Just great... But then at least next wk I can crash my friend's house for the final round! Go Chip and Reichen~

Ya, we should complain to that dumb local tv station. But the show is ending, what's the point? For future shows? They'll probably forget about it. What I'm pissed is that they censored not only parts of Chip and Reichen but also some scenes where the racers talked. I remembered Tian and Jaree, the goats, the clowns, yadda yadda.

Heh, just a comment to the post above. Many of their fans are girls. What do you expect? Two cute guys, double the adoration. TAR3 we have the twins, now we have Chip and Reichen. The fact that they are a loving married couple is probably even better~ Just what I think...

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    That TV station DID censor more than Reichen and Chip as akari has brought up.. And why did they censor ? It's a stupid reason but it's TRUE... to fit in the 1-hour time slot and to show more commercial... How pissed can THAT get ?

VCR
    i really dont care if its 1 hour or 10 minutes!i just want reichen and chip to WIN WIN WIN!yeah baby!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast