+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Which country/countries THEY HAVE NOT VISITED YET would you like to see in TAR5?

FORT Fan
    Must be Japan but not tokyo
    as tokyo people can speak a bit English

me: japan, egypt, greece, spain

They would probably race in Kyoto or Hokkaido if they go to Japan... those are the only places I think there are interesting roadblocks and detours to do

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by lalol
    They would probably race in Kyoto or Hokkaido if they go to Japan... those are the only places I think there are interesting roadblocks and detours to do
    Anywhere in South/Central America as they've only hit that continent once (and I'd love to see them visit Panama or Belize)

Island hopping in the caribbean (Trinidad + Tobago, Jamaica, Aruba, Bahamas, Puerto Rico.) It'd be neat if they had to take ferries all throughout the islands, starting in 1 and finishing in another.

Africa: Seychelles, Madagascar, Namibia

Europe: Scandanavia, Ireland, Belgium, Denmark, Iceland, Monaco, Iceland

Asia: Japan, Taiwan, China, Philippines

Also, New Guinea or Fiji (though it'd probably be hard to get to Fiji.)

There's also some states I think that would make good finish lines: SD (Mount Rushmore for the background), Washington, D.C., Texas (the Alamo.)

Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I think next time, instead of starting the USA, they should just start off in a foreign country. Every team that gets eliminated first always ends up on the last flight. Plus, nobody would have an advantage as far as knowing where the airports are located, or which highway to take.

North America: Whistler, Prince Edward Island, Grand Canyon

Latin/South America: Margarita Island (Venezuela), Patagonia (Chile), Antartica (Southern tip of Argentina/Chile during southern summer), Garapagos Island (Ecuador)

Middle East/Africa: Some parts of South Africa not yet visited, Egypt, Seychelles, Madagascar, Lebanon, United Arab Emirates

Europe: Greece, Scandinavia, Malta

Asia-Pacific: Ayers Rock (Australia), Great Barrier Reef (Australia), Bali (Indonesia - when it's safe again), China (excluding major cities), Queenstown/Mt. Cook (NZ), Lake Taupo/Rotorua (NZ), Taiwan (excluding cities), Japan, Fiji and other Pacific islands like on my Avatar
    Phil

FORT Newbie
    Africa: Kenya
    Central America: Costa Rica
    Asia; Nepal, Cambodia

FORT Regular
    It would be nice if they go to Dubai, UAE in the next season. Dubai is fast growing and it has a lot of beautiful sights (esp. the Burj Al Arab hotel) and it will certainly take your breath away.
    Last edited by natural_wonder; 08-07-2003 at 10:14 AM.

FORT Fogey
    Middle East/Africa: Some parts of South Africa not yet visited, Egypt, Seychelles, Madagascar, Lebanon, United Arab Emirates
    Unless they're heavily armed, I doubt that they would want to go to some of these trouble spots.

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGirl
    Unless they're heavily armed, I doubt that they would want to go to some of these trouble spots.
    The locations I quote are largely safe. I think what you are thinking if maybe Egypt, Lebanon or the UAE being unsafe - well, not worse than South Korea seriously. Egypt has a very tight security in place all over the country to protect tourists. Lebanon, stay in the north and you are fine. UAE - Dubai, the most vibrant and open city in the Arabian penisula, if you don't remind yourself that this is a Middle Eastern state, you would think you are in a major European/North American city. Going to these places do not require heavy security unlike some false stereotypes might suggest. There are threats that are real such as the Philippines and parts of Indonesia which may seem less obvious than some of those countries named above but the truth is, the more obvious ones aren't necessary the most dangerous.
    Phil

1.Antarctica... or the arctic..

2. Egypt..and the pyramids (not sure if they've been there before)

3Greece...and go through the small village my parents are from. It'd be hilarious watching them go through all the farming land

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast