+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: If You Were To Join, Who Would You Choose As Your Partner?

I would choose one of my very good friends who has travelled all over the world. With him being to australia, africa, the states, many countries in europe, south america all before he's even 26. He also can speak 4 languages: Italian, spanish, french, english

I've went backpacking through Europe last year and i speak 2 languages. (english & greek and a tad french) I think we'd make a great team. Too bad canadians can't join TAR though. It'd be soooo much fun.

I would choose one of my closest male friends. He's smart, tough, and fast-moving. Plus, he's trustworthy and unlikely to make silly mistakes. He is also very, very good with people.

TIAN of course! she's lots of fun!

but for reality's sake... one of my ex-bestfriends. he's cool and though and will make for good drama.
    The journey of a thousand miles begins with a broken fan belt and a leaky tire. .

On a reverse note...

My husband says that eventhough I speak 2 languages he wouldnt pick me ! How rude LOL
    I dont drive, I cant read a map, I get turned around going to the corner store, I cant remember a damned thing and I doubt very much that I would do well in underdeveloped countries, it would break my heart.

My husband would do well in the game with his father, a team you would love to hate, the bickering would be out of this world!
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

FORT Fan
    i would choose hulk hogan, worldwide fame and immense strength couldn't hurt in getting picked for the show and for actually winning the race.

I would choose either my girlfriend, who just moved closer to me...

Or I would choose my friend(male like me) who has travelled in Europe, and is kinda the "class clown" personality.

Either way, my team would win.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    From
    TAR1- probably Rob (from the winning team) He was strong, but calm

TAR2 - Shoyla or Doyin - again strong, and seems like either would be fun to race with (maybe Paige because she was spunky)

TAR3 - Definitely Jill. (backup Gerard or Drew)

TAR4 - Jon or Al

(and from my real life, I would go with my husband)
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Anyone choose me? heh i can speak Chinese, Mandarin, Japanese, English and French... We'll kick butt in Asia jk

Amazing Race Lover miss_ambiguous's Avatar
    i would like to do the amazing race with my brother or my best guy friend, who is also a huge fan of TAR
    Cheering for Brian/Greg, Lynn/Alex

I think it would be more than fun for two people from a TAR board who don't actually know each other to do the race - I'm probably not the greatest choice cuz I have an Irish temper at times, realllllly bad acid reflux, a healthy fear of heights and less directional sense than my computer when its not plugged in but hey if the geezers (who are two of the coolest human beings on this planet) can survive...

I wonder if Carson from QE/SG would be available, hmmmmmmmm...
    everybody has the right to speak their mind, so don't shoot me if I speak mine- ray davies

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast