+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: who would win in a sprint??

Chip and Reichen#1 chipnreichenfan's Avatar

who would win in a sprint??

If it comes down to a sprint in a close finish what team would come in first?
    I think out of the 8 people, Kelly is probably the slowest, but what team would win, my heart says Chip and Reichen but I think the goats are probably the fastest then chip and reichen, then the clowns then kelly and jon
    What do you think???

Amazing Race Lover miss_ambiguous's Avatar
    definitely the goats!
    Cheering for Brian/Greg, Lynn/Alex

Hmmm....I remember that in the 6th (?) leg it came down to a footrace between R/C and the Goats, and the Goats won. I think Chip can run pretty fast, because he waited for Reichen. However, I feel that if Reichen didn't slow down it would have been a tie between the teams.

So I'll sort of go with what miss_ambiguous said and say that out of the 4 teams remaining, the Goats and ReiChip are the fastest (since both are in great shape)

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by haejin11377
    So I'll sort of go with what miss_ambiguous said and say that out of the 4 teams remaining, the Goats and ReiChip are the fastest (since both are in great shape)
    I'd love to see Kelly/Jon win, and while I think Kelly is a pretty fast runner, the goats could probably outrun her (even though I hate saying that.) If it came down to Reichen/Chip, they could probably outrun them, too. As for Jon/Al, I think all 3 of the remaining teams could outrun them.

FORT Regular
    In a foot race... Dave and Jeff would outrun Jon and Kelly as well as Reichen and Chip.

The clowns seem to be in remarkably good shape as well. They don't look it by a glance but they have performed very well in all physical aspects of the Race thus far. In a foot race they might be just as competitive as anyone. They don't have a weak counterpart like the other groups do. The goats are probably the fastest team but they lack "brain" strength. I think that Chip is considerably slower than Reichen which would slow them down. When C&R accidentally went the wrong way on the beach they figured it out and cut across the sand to try and outrun the clowns. They did not succeed so while they may be a little faster individually, I don't think it is enough to overcome those melons and the neverending mistakes that they make.

Kelly is a train wreck waiting to happen. Watching her run is like watching an albino jelly bean with four sticks flailing around in the air. K&J would definitely lose a foot race.
    "'Your best?' Losers always whine about 'their best.' Winners go home and **** the prom queen."

I don't know who would definitely win in a sprint because I think all 3 male teams stand a very good chance.
    However, in my opinion, I definitely do not see Team JoKe winning a sprint.
    "You get what anyone gets - you get a lifetime."

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by stebo
    The goats are probably the fastest team but they lack "brain" strength.
    I'm not sure why there's still this ongoing perception that David & Jeff are lacking in "grey matter". After all, David has an MBA and owns his own marketing agency while Jeff, as a commercial real estate broker, handled a $200 million lease agreement for billionaire Marvin Davis. (All this info from their CBS bios.)

And the last episode showed them successfully procuring an earlier flight into Seoul. Besides, any team that makes it to the top 4 must have done quite a few things right.

Leo
    Premium Member
    David and Jeff may have intelligence in real life, but they've made some fairly silly mistakes in the race - like, for example, failing to find the clue in the wheelbarrow in the Malaysian plantation. How long would it have taken them if the clowns had not been there?

Their spot in the final four is due, I think to their physical ability. Like I said before, this race has placed a lot of emphasis on physical challenges, and that's something the goats are good at.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayson
    In a foot race... Dave and Jeff would outrun Jon and Kelly as well as Reichen and Chip.
    Hmmm... that's quite likely...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast