+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: who would win in a sprint??

Quote Originally Posted by stebo
    I think that Chip is considerably slower than Reichen which would slow them down.
    well, I think that Reichen is slower than Chip, whenever I see them running, Chip alwys seems to be a little way in front of Reichen...

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    David and Jeff, definitely.

I think the goats....provided Jon and Al showed them where to go.

But the clowns maybe could surprize me. I can tell they are strong but maybe they are fast too.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Dex
    Quote Originally Posted by Luna
    well, I think that Reichen is slower than Chip, whenever I see them running, Chip alwys seems to be a little way in front of Reichen...
    I agree... whenever we see R&C running to the pitstop it seems that Chip is always ahead of Reichen...

And if Millie the jackrabbit (nickname courtesy of Kelly) was still around, I'd bet she'll outsprint all of them

In any case I would think David & Jeff are the fastest when sprinting.

i think definitely David and Jeff would win in a sprint against all of them. from what we've seen, they're always ahead or in a good start when it comes to a sprint. next would probably be Reichen and Chip, or Jon and Al. we haven't seen the clowns run as much as the other teams. Kelly and Jon would probably dead last, because Kelly is the dead weight that Jon has to wait for.

JGD
    Well, didnt they have to run like a very long way? I think Chip would do well since hes done Triathlon, and Reichen, hes been to the military and they work real hard there, so Im guessing he could be fast if he wanted to. If it was a 100m dash then David and Jeff would win, but if it was like a 5000m run then R/C would most likely win. As for Jon and Kelly, Jon is in good shape to run but Kelly, shell slow them down bigtime.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12