+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why We Love The F.O.R.T.......

I guess what I like best here at the FORT is the level of maturity and respect posters show each other. People get to discuss and disagree in a calm manner without resorting to crass and vulgar language that we get so much of from other sites. You don't get attacked by offering a dissenting opinion as long as it's posted with respect in mind.

PS And yes the motley crew of laughing/ dancing/ ranting/ even puking smilies don't hurt either.

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    I like FORT because of how it looks and the people here... And the posts are more interesting and there's like a whole family of us with the same interest and same TAR fever together (even though we are miles apart)... I LOVE IT!

I'm really THAT Dave
    Hey, MrsGeez! How are you recovering - OK I hope? I gotta give this place it's due - it is a really nice place to be.

Dave

And of course you gotta love the FORT because you never know who would just pop in out of the woodwork

Hey Cuz, I am being pampered by the Geezer, even though he cannot cook worth crap. But he makes a good Hazel, with the laundry and stuff.

a good Hazel
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

FORT Fogey
    Ok, I noticed something on the CTV.ca TAR4 webpage. It gives the same last name for ATC Dave as Weezer & Geezer's.

Coincidence or typo?

Coincidence. I remeber either Steve or Dave saying something about Weezer/Geezer having the same last name as Dave.

I love the FORT because the discussions are interesting, you don't get foul-mouthed comments with every post you make (I've gotten that on another board) and there's no need to become a potty-mouth yourself to fit in.
    Last edited by haejin; 08-02-2003 at 09:12 PM.

I'm really THAT Dave
    Quote Originally Posted by haejin11377
    Coincidence. I remeber either Steve or Dave saying something about Weezer/Geezer having the same last name as Dave.
    It is/was coincidence as far as casting went, but after talking with Steve and Josh we figured out that we probably are related, albeit distantly. The Illinois branch of the family tends to feel that the California branch is mostly full of nuts. Thank heavens Geezer married someone sensible and attractive, I'd hate to think how poor Josh would have turned out otherwise.

(Love ya, Geez!)

Dave

I love it here because I can discuss my love of reality TV and not have people laugh at me.

(It is also pretty cool that some of the contestants come here )

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast