+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Guess the final destination

FORT Newbie
    Since AA is the official airline sponsor for TAR4, I would guess either Dallas or Chicago, not Miami would be their final destination. Qantas and AA are part of Oneworld alliance so it would be easier.

Dallas sounds good- they've often had the final destination just by coincidence in one of the final 3's hometowns (Frank and Marguerite in NYC, Wil and Tara in SF, and Kelly is from somewhere in TX). It's also kind of a tradition to watch those with a hometown advantage take 2nd place
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

What about somewhere in the Colorado Rockies? Denver is a hub from either coast and then it's a test of mountain driving (Vail is 2 hours from Denver, Aspen is 3-4). I think it would be cool, the show really hasn't come near those parts.
    "One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

FORT Regular
    That would be awesome if they could go to South America. I would like to see the final 3 teams go to Santiago or Buenos Aires.

If the final destination is San Diego, I would like the finish line to end up at the Hotel del Coronado.

For those of you rooting for Dallas or Houston, which attractions or sites in those cities would you like the teams to go through and end up at? I've only been in transit through Dallas and I've never been to Houston. I would like to visit these two cities someday and be acquainted with their major points of interest.

I'd think it'd be cool if the TAR4 teams can go to Niagara Falls somewhere along the way. I've posted in the "Destinations" thread that all of the previous seasons have visited a waterfall at some point.

Final Pits Stop

This is the Final Pits Stop of the Race

[IMG]E:\My Documents\Lancefile\files\OTHE RS\amazing race\5.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by qsick_2000
    This is the Final Pits Stop of the Race

[IMG]E:\My Documents\Lancefile\files\OTHE RS\amazing race\5.jpg[/IMG]

or then again not

It would be soooo cool if the final destination would be in Hawaii, or some lovely, spectacular scenic route like the Big Sur/Monterey/Carmel-by-the-Sea area in California.

HCE
    New Orleans, Louisiana. i think it would be a great challenge there to visit the French Market and haggle there and have some detour or roadblock there. Just visited the city last may and it was really nice.

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Dave, will you have to pay $20 Million for revealing the destination? ... Be careful!

Wish I Had A FF Right Now Jughead Jones's Avatar
    I think it'd be cool if they ended up in New Orleans. If the race happened in February, would that not coincide with Mardi Gras?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast