+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Guess the final destination

Yeah.............Because that is Where the premier was held so maybe the finale is there too!

FORT Fogey
    Topeka, Kansas.

Well...why not?

FORT Regular
    Maybe Hawaii. It's just a guess though.

The collage that flashed by at the end of the intro shows a tropical beach. It's the same beach they showed in the first episode when they told the contestants they won a trip to Hawaii.

During the collage they showed some of the places that the racers went to including the masquerade ball and the lighthouse.

Leo
    Premium Member
    I wouldn't be surprised if they used Hawaii as they did in TAR 3 as an equalizer/detour. It's too far out, though, to be the finish line.

Wild guess, but I'll say San Francisco.

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    i could see a last detour being the Grand Canyon- with a mad dash to the finish line in Las Vegas...

(Seattle would be my 2nd guess)

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Hollywood?

I'm really THAT Dave
    Can I guess?

Dave

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    you mean they let you watch TV in Paradise Hotel, Dave? OOOOHHH, you're not THAT Dave?? i thought i recognized those manboobs...

no one here at the FORT will mind if you submit a guess- right, wrong, or otherwise...

It's definitely not New York, Pahrump (NV), San Francisco, Miami, Seattle, or Los Angeles- because they've already ended/started there. And Hawaii/Alaska are usually en route to the final destination, which has always been in the mainland US.

I am leaning towards Chicago, given all the cold places they've visited this season.

BUT- they have had SO many tasks involving fish/seafood- eating octopus, the bombay fish market, eels in amsterdam, catching fish in kota kinabalu- I'll bet there's a road block where they have to match fish to location or arrange them in chronological order or something like that- that would be best in a city with a big harbor or fish market- so i'm guessing Boston, Chicago, or possibly New Orleans.
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

FORT Fogey
    It would be cool if TAR did something like this scenario:

* second-last leg ends up in southern Ontario, Canada, maybe London, Kitchener or Stratford

* then as part of the final leg, teams have to make their way to Akron, Ohio; they have the option to drive themselves via Buffalo to the east or via Detroit to the west or even driving to Toronto airport to take a flight to Cleveland, then drive to Akron - lots of travel options.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast