+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TVGuide Online: Amazing Race Secrets Revealed!

Quote Originally Posted by pdxviewer
    From my reading of "well deserved," I'm guessing that this is an indication toward either Jon and Al or Reichen and Chip. Anyone disagree?
    How do you figure that? I haven't seen anything spectacular about those two teams in comparison with the others...
    What is written without effort is in general read without pleasure. -Samuel Johnson

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Yah.. I believe that the team that is well deserved to win should be any of the team except Kelly and Jon... Though I doubt about Millie and Chuck as well. I seriously wish Reichen and Chip will win.. They truely deserve it...

Quote Originally Posted by aMaZiN'RaCeGuY>
    Yah.. I believe that the team that is well deserved to win should be any of the team except Kelly and Jon... Though I doubt about Millie and Chuck as well. I seriously wish Reichen and Chip will win.. They truely deserve it...
    Yep, I think the team is most definitely not Kelly and Jon, but for all we know, it could be Millie and Chuck, seeing she has put up with all of Kelly's teasing... I support Reichen and Chip too...

FORT Regular
    Yeah, I'm rooting for Reichen and Chip !!!
    Let us just wait and see if they win it all.

I think he ment anyone who makes it to the end deserves the money. I don't think he ment anyone in particular.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12