+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Post show discussion **spoilers**

Post show discussion **spoilers**

Uh walk means don't go by taxi girls.

Heather and Eve made a huge error tonight in taking a taxi to the pit stop instead of walking as instructed.
    They received a 37 minute time penalty which then placed them below the last team to check in A&A, so Heather and Eve were eliminated.
    "That's Numberwang!"

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I have not stopped laughing since the last 5 minutes of this show!

From the Merriam Webster dictionary:
    a : to move along on foot : advance by steps b : to come or go easily or readily c : to go on foot for exercise or pleasure d : to go at a walk
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I guess a Harvard education just ain't what it used to be!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)

It was hilarious when Eve kept wanting clarification of whether or not they could run.

Sad to go out to an error like that though.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Yeah, the best part was that A&A were the other option of the evictee! So it was a win-win situation for me

And they KNEW they were wrong. Heather even said "we have to go back". I think if they would have had the taxi take them back to the field and they would have then walked they probably would have still beaten A&A. (but who knows for sure)

Well, first off, A & A really got on my nerves. They can't get over the fact that the Twins are better than them. They are really arrogant too. They'll realize it in time...I hope.

I wish Heather and Eve had gone back and just walked. The only thing that really got to me about their elimination is the fact that A & A were almost eliminated...but then they weren't. Aaron goes..."We were hoping to win...just not this way." Uh, you aren't winning, period!

I would rather have seen Aaron and Arianne go this week.
    They do seem generally better racer than the lawyers and I think as long as they are in the race they're in with a chance.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I agree BF.
    They knew the right direction to go and they didn't appear to have gone that far in the taxi when they realised their error.
    I think they could have made it.

Actually, that's a good question for John to ask when he interviews them tomorrow.
    "That's Numberwang!"

JR.
    Heh, that'll look great on the resume! Did they actually think they were going to get away with it? And why was the short one attempting to drive when she clearly couldn't drive it? Idiots. I bet their professors are proud

I am going to miss laughing at them though.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast