+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Post show discussion **spoilers**

What was up with them and Flo and Zach boxing Damon and Andre in?
    That was like a Guido move. Not nice :nono
    "That's Numberwang!"

JR.
    Was it just me, or did some of these people seem to be afraid of the soccer ball? They didn't look like they were making much of an effort.

Well, that's Americans for you.

Can't come to grips with football at all.
    "That's Numberwang!"

JR.
    Originally posted by fluff
    Well, that's Americans for you.

Can't come to grips with football at all.

yeah, yeah "football"

"That's Numberwang!"

Right off the bat, we had to hear Flo whining at Zach. "Can we just take a break and think?" Uh...No! Not you! Zach is the only one with a brain. Ugh..I can't stand her. You can tell Zach is getting tired of her nagging.

The Legal Eagles proved once and for all they are IDIOTS! Walk means walk, you airheads. Even a child knows that. :rolleyes

I wonder why Ariane did the soccer challenge instead of Aaron? I was sure glad they were last. Even Ian and Teri beat them. I wouldn've liked to have seen A/A eliminated, but at least the 2 Legal Airheads are gone. Not a great way to be eliminated, but they are gone.

We missed the portion of the show from when A/A appeared to be throwing in the towel at the soccer goal because of a news bulletin. When they went back to the show the moderator was explaining about the penalty and we assumed (correctly) that the lawyers had taken a taxi. Would someone mind filling in the blank, i.e. what happened when they got up the hill. Were A/A aware of what happened?

We're hoping the next team to go are Ian and Teri - what a fine example he's setting for their kids, NOT!!!

We also can't understand why a number of the teams are so against the twins. Have we missed something along the way that they may have done to get everyone so miffed with them?

We never saw TAR1 and we saw the last 1/2 dozen episodes of 2 (we were more than pleased with the final outcome). How far into the game before they start having pit stops where no one gets eliminated on that leg?

Were A/A aware of what happened?
    No, A/A did not know that the Legal Eagles had taken a taxi. At that point, A/A knew they were the last ones and thought they were eliminated.

Have we missed something along the way that they may have done to get everyone so miffed with them?
    The Wonder Twins only sin is look beautiful! A/A started this whole alliance against the twins because the feel threatened and are also jealous of the twins' pretty faces, straight teeth, and athleticism.

How far into the game before they start having pit stops where no one gets eliminated on that leg?
    I'm not sure about this question, MRSJC2. I watched like 2 or 3 of the last episodes of TAR2, so I really don't know. I thought elimination happened at every pitstop.

I just checked the TAR2 archive and read that the non elimination pit stops happened in episodes 6 and 9 and at some pit stops the team to arrive first won a trip.

*edited because I hit the wrong button and sent before I finished typing

Princess
    Memo to Eve: never trust a lawyer
    Memo to everyone else: never trust a lawyer (including Eve)

Have now identified some more people on the show: Zach - gives a very obnoxious impression, together with some black guy whose name I didn't catch - seemed rude though. The old couple. John Vito (or something like that) & girl - seems to be a nice team.
    I too was wondering what everyone had against the twins, if it is true Wolf, that it's only b/c they are cute, that's pretty low, imo.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast