+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DVD shows

DVD shows

Has anyone heard anything about CBS releasing the full seasons on DVD of such shows as TAR, Survivor, etc...? That would be really cool...
    What is written without effort is in general read without pleasure. -Samuel Johnson

Leo
    Premium Member
    They have not done it for TAR, but they have done it for some of the earlier Survivor seasons.

Jay
    I doubt if CBS will release a DVD of TAR. They haven't released any Survivor DVDs since Survivor 2.

And, incidentally, those Survivor DVDs are just season summaries. They're not the full episodes. I think they should release every episode AND include previously unseen material. I'm certain many rabid fans would buy them.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

There are so many people who would like to see each survivor season as well as the behind the scenes and unseen cuts. They would make tons more money off of that. I can not believe they have not done it yet.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

I know, Feif! Totally easy money for them, don't you think?
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Quote Originally Posted by Feifer
    There are so many people who would like to see each survivor season as well as the behind the scenes and unseen cuts. They would make tons more money off of that. I can not believe they have not done it yet.
    Man, I've been saying this forever. I would love any of this. I have hooked friends on the show, too, and they're dying to see the seasons they've missed, and have the same production questions I do. *chant* Do it..Do it...Do it...Do it.....
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie
    I know, Feif! Totally easy money for them, don't you think?
    Easy money is right. They really should release them right at the end of the seasonof Survivor so that people will pick them up for their Survivor fix. The finale always makes you want more. If they ever do it I hope they have the best bonus features. I hate it when something comes out on DVD and has squat for bonus features.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

American Idol Fanatic IdolFreak05's Avatar

Cbs!! We Want A Tar Dvd!!

I was on the bb4 site and they have BB on DVD!! Why no TAR DVD!?

They hope to sydicate the re-runs. If they are already on DVD and people can rent them to watch them commerical free; there would be no reason for a station to buy the old episodes. BB3 is being released on DVD for $60.00 but that it the only one that I know of.
    "'Your best?' Losers always whine about 'their best.' Winners go home and **** the prom queen."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast