4. Aaron and Arianne
    5. Heather and Eve
    6. Michael and Kathy
    7. John Vito and Jill
    8. Andre and Damon
    9. Teri and Ian

Ken/Gerard and Derek/Drew have both used the FF

What do you think happens tonight?
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Depending on what happens prior to finding out what the FF is, I would have to say that Teri and Ian go for it. If all the teams get equalized at an airport early on, then I have no clue.

I'm going to guess that Heather and Eve go tonight. From the previews we know they crash their car, so I figure that will put them behind... depending on the severity of course

I have to agree that T&I go for the FF tonight. There's no reason not to at this point. I'd even be thinking about it if I were Andre & Damon, but I doubt they try for it.

I disagree with H&E going, though. I think it's gonna be Andre & Damon.

A nad D are certainly having problems. The ONLY reason I think they may stick around is that we haven't seen very much of them. I figure they either don't do anything terribly entertaining, or the producers know they will be around for a while, so are saving A and D scenes for later

LG.
    or A and D are boring, and when they get eliminated we'll all go "who was that again?" but I'm thinking that H & E's storyline has arched, we're all well aware that they are whiney bitches, so it's time for them to go. bye-bye. T and I will go for the FF and it will propell them to near the top where they can be more competitive and maybe Ian will mellow a little.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I think T & I will almost have to use the FF in order to stay in the game. Assuming they do and that it puts them in a higher spot, I think we'll be saying goodbye to André and Damon. As much as I want to see Muffy and Buffy get the boot, I think they'll be around for a while longer. André and Damon haven't really done anything or provided any fodder for discussion on the show to this point; they're just kinda "blah" (at least IMHO). So, I think it'll be their turn to go...

IF T & I don't use the FF or they use it and it doesn't help them out (a la Andrew & Dennis), I think they'll be the ones leaving the game...

LG.
    You heard it here first: My bold prediction:

I really think Teri and Ian will be around for a while yet. I know that this isn't produced by Mark Burnette and there isn't that much symbolism, etc., but Ian's comments about being the oldest guy in the race seemed very foreshadowing to me, and the way they appear to be showing rather unflattering footage of them now (Ian pestering Teri to do the highland games faster after he insisted she do them) makes me think they may be heading for a "dramatic change of behavior" during the course of the race in which they get a second chance (ie the fast forward gets them out of the cellar) and they start playing like a team and really click. I hope so anyway, but I kept thinking things would somehow improve between WiLLLLLL and Tara and if anything they went deeper into the toilet as the raced dragged on (and Tara was mauling Alex in front of Willllll at every opportunity).
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I also think Teri and Ian will go for the FF. They are dead last and they need to move up now in order to have a chance, imo.

Hmm...Lg, they might be in it a little bit longer if they take the FF. If T/I don't take the FF, they will probably be the team eliminated.

I don't think anyone used the FF again this evening.
    I guess that's because they all started out so close.
    "That's Numberwang!"

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I think you're right Fluff! I'm not even sure there was one...is there guaranteed a FF in every ep?
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast