+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Chip and Reichen Photos

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Not for Chip!
    PPerez, sweetie, there are more men out there for you! In the mean time, eye candy contains no calories! Anyway, don't they say everything is bigger in Texas.
    Nothing wrong with eye candy. But darn it, it sure can't keep you warm at night. LOL

Chip is lucky to be able to squeeze up to that hunk of flesh at night.

Quote Originally Posted by lobeck
    No it's not...
    It is if you're a straight chick. lol

Hey PPerez! Have you gone to the General Discussion Forum yet? Check out the Hottest Men thread. I even put up a few ones myself. Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Hey PPerez! Have you gone to the General Discussion Forum yet? Check out the Hottest Men thread. I even put up a few ones myself. Enjoy!
    Why, oh why, do you have to tease me this way!?!?!? Hottest Men?? Damn, I HAVE to check that out. Might even add some of my own.

Quote Originally Posted by reverie
    Yeah, I know and I'm married too but I can oggle, can't I? As far as Chip's picture, it may have been taken last year before they got married- I don't see a wedding band on his finger.
    Anyway, if he is a devoted and married man, it doesn't matter if anyone else is gay, straight, or whatever. So, everyone, if you like--enjoy!!!

PPerez, please do!

A few more pics, shared by Reichen's mom, with permission from the boys. Thanks again, Mom! You're so wonderful for sharing!!

[IMG]images/img/cr_vampire_smile.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]images/img/reichenjet.jpg[/IMG]

And the much-anticipated "wedding photo":

[IMG]images/img/rcwedding.jpg[/IMG]

I hope Mom won't mind if I share the info she just sent me...I had asked about the wedding picture:

It was taken immediately after they said their vows ( which by the way left everyone in tears). The ceremony was in one of the gardens at the Bel Aire Hotel. All the men were required to attend in white tie attire and all the women in 1920 evening dress.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    It was taken immediately after they said their vows ( which by the way left everyone in tears). The ceremony was in one of the gardens at the Bel Aire Hotel. All the men were required to attend in white tie attire and all the women in 1920 evening dress.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I bet that was beautiful.

FORT Regular
    that must have been a wonderful wedding ceremony. Just out of curiosty, what is that photo supposed to be about??? Looks like halloween O_O

+ Reply to Thread