+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: It's my Recap, Dammit. TAR 4 Ep 7 recap

FORT Regular
    Nice recap, Cali. Astonishingly accurate considering that you didn't actually watch it.

We get to know that Millie thinks itís been a rough few legs and that neither her nor Chuck like the way they have been treating each other. I have to think back to previous episodesÖÖ nope canít come up with any instance where they were mean to each other. Interesting.
    There haven't really been any specific instances where they were mean, persay, to each other, but there's definitely been a huge amount of growing tension and discord among these two. Millie's been nagging Chuck with her calls to hustle (eg. telling him to just go during the Amsterdam boat navigation, then being exasperated with him when he refused to get in the water and wash the clothes in Detour) and while Chuck's "Millie, will you please be quiet"s are polite in word, I get the feeling that he's becoming increasingly frustrated with her as well.

Interestingly enough, I notice that although Kelly/Jon indulge in a lot of asinine behavior towards each other, they get over their partner's antics very quickly and seem to be geuninely giggling and having fun with each other. They've been mean and immature (to each other as well as the other teams), sure,but their personal relationship hasn't really appeared to have suffered much. On the other hand, Millie/Chuck haven't said anything "bad" to each other, but their relationship definitely seems to have soured.

what can i say...keep posting....that cookie remark is soooo funny

Cali, this was a fantastic recap. Seriously!! Your comments were absolutely hilarious, and it was just smashing good reading!! Not bad at all for only an hour of doppler and websites to work with!

Wow... this is a good recap. where do you get all this info from? i don't have a lot of sources myself, if I miss an episode.

FORT Regular
    Great recap as usual and you didn't watch the episode as well, wow. The cookie remark was definately funny this episode but i don't think it was neccessary, first moley moley moley and then this...

Quote Originally Posted by luna
    Wow... this is a good recap. where do you get all this info from? i don't have a lot of sources myself, if I miss an episode.

Thanks luna and everyone else with kind words..... I got most of the info from the official CBS site (you can get there by clicking the TAR logo at the top of the page here). Then some of it I got from you guys here ... Seems that the official recap didn't cover the "cookie" comment.

Yes an hour of doppler...and for the record, it was only doppler, we didn't even get a shot of Topper Shutt, the meteorologist, just his voice and that doppler picture. I bet he was not prepared for this, and was still in his underpants. At least that's the belief I'm going with, as I'm still bitter that I missed it I watched a full half hour, then would switch back and forth between other stuff. I couldn't believe it.

So Thanks for the kind words, and thanks also for the help that you didn't even know you supplied
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Great job Cali. You are nothing if not dedicated. And hilarious!

FORT Regular
    Cali, I too am in the DC area and could not believe that Topper pre-empted not only ET but TAR. I was "lucky" enough to turn the TV back on around 11 to see that TAR would be telecast at 1:27 a.m. I managed to wake up at 2:00 and was able to catch the last half.

Great re-cap. I was FINALLY able to know what happened in the first half.

Ya know, I can't believe how much it bothered me... I did feel sorry for the people getting battered, but shouldn't they have been in the basement?
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Great recap, what dedication!!!!!
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast