+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Maybe.....

Quote Originally Posted by gregbdown
    What about East Malaysia? They could be in either the state of Sarawak or Sabah, seeing as how they were in Kuala Lumpur last season.
    Hmmm... but it's quite unlikely that they'll go to a smaller country, like Malaysia in consecutive seasons, even if the places in there are different.

Quote Originally Posted by R&C
    I live in Malaysia, and the place where they did the fishing things along with the "sampan" doesn't seemed like my country. I've got no prove, but follow my gut feeling, it tend to look like Indonesia, I guess .
    Yeah... I think Indonesia is quite likely to be the country in question...

or is the next destination gonna be the "surprise country"?

FORT Regular
    i'm sure someone should be able to work it out from the previews. but the preview was never shown in new zealand this week -_- wonder why. Though TV guide says TAR4 is on again next sunday hmm.

Quote Originally Posted by LordGarlic
    i'm sure someone should be able to work it out from the previews. but the preview was never shown in new zealand this week -_- wonder why. Though TV guide says TAR4 is on again next sunday hmm.
    i know....same here with me...i didn't get to saw the preview...but what i saw from the forum is that there's something to do with sampans and fish and stuff.....hope that the adv. will show it later on!

I HOPE they go to the Phillipines! MY COUNTRY IS SO GOOD! Even though it's like India...........but my country is better! i think either Malaysia, Vietnam or maybe Hongkong.........but i think not because of the SARA outrbreak! Let's just hope!

FORT Regular
    How about Pulau Langkawi, Penang, Pulau Redang, Pulau Tioman in Malaysia? These islands are quite famous in Malaysia. Kuala Lumpur will not be the next destination coz they have been to there previous season. Maybe around Malaysia. Just kinda feeling that they're heading to the country.

Quote Originally Posted by weird_gal
    I HOPE they go to the Phillipines! MY COUNTRY IS SO GOOD! Even though it's like India...........but my country is better! i think either Malaysia, Vietnam or maybe Hongkong.........but i think not because of the SARA outrbreak! Let's just hope!
    I'm pretty sure this was taped long before the SARS outbreak. It wouldn't have been an issue.

for a filipino, you sure spelled your country wrong.

anyway, they wont go to the philippines ever even if its a good racing ground (imagine them going for a pedicab/kalesa detour and then look for pampa-regla in quiapo).

but i dont think its better than india. you cant compare it to india. i dont think one is better than the other. compare it to thailand, vietnam or malaysia instead. india has its good and bad points, so does your country (although it does always have a negative international image).
    The journey of a thousand miles begins with a broken fan belt and a leaky tire. .

i don't think they will go back to Vietnam or Hong Kong...i think they'll go to some countries that TAR hasn't been to yet...Indonesia or...Cambodia? just a guess...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast