+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who will be the next?

i think the virgins will be out on the next elimination leg....i dun think they can handle it to the end...and i can't pick which team to be eliminated 9th...

FORT Regular
    I don't really care who gets eliminated next, I just hope that Reichen and Chip win this all.

Quote Originally Posted by reverie
    I don't really care who gets eliminated next, I just hope that Reichen and Chip win this all.
    I think any team could be the next team to be eliminated. However, based on what i have seen so far it could be Mille and Chuck, I could be wrong though. I think the problem my favourite team of Reichen & chip had in the last race was the fact that they chose the wrong cab that took really slow to get to their destination. I don't have a problem with them not using their fast forward because i think it is a smart move and they should use it when it becomes really critical for them to do so and besides using it during the last episode would not make a difference since the teams tend to bunch up after they leave the pit stop and as a result of that the 'advantage' disappears and all the teams become equal once again.

FORT Fan
    I also think it is about time for a non elimination...I think that chip/reichen may come in last for non elim or millie/chuck..

I think...and hope that millie/chuck or the goat boys are the next team to leave in an elimination round JMO

knowell22
    Let me guess!!! I had an premonition that millie & Chuck will be next. I find their team not that solid unlike the other teams.Break a Leg!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123