+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Ep 8 "The Princess Reminded Me Of My Grandmother. She Was Very Old But..." 07/17

Ep 8 "The Princess Reminded Me Of My Grandmother. She Was Very Old But..." 07/17

ONE TEAM FEELS THE PRESSURE TO REVEAL A SECRET ABOUT THEMSELVES, ON "THE AMAZING RACE 4," THURSDAY, JULY 17

"The Princess Reminded Me Of My Grandmother. She Was Very Old But Still Very, Very With It" A team reveals an emotional secret, on THE AMAZING RACE 4, Thursday, July 17 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Phil Keoghan is the host of the series.

A heartfelt meal between the remaining teams finds one team struggling to reveal a deep secret that will move them to tears. Meanwhile, when one team tries to muscle their way into an airline office to eavesdrop on precious information which another team is receiving, they find a chilly reception as the door is closed on them. Also, while the other teams are flying out of India, one team finds themselves grounded after taking the word of a local that there's a better way to get to their next destination.

Hmmm, I know from the previews that Millie has the door closed in her face.
    Probably by Jon and Kelly.
    I think it might be Chip and Reichen taking he flight gamble.
    I wonder what the secret is, that Chip and Reichen are married, that Millie and Chuck are virgins?
    "That's Numberwang!"

I heard that there were some NFL wives somewhere earlier on.

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Reichen and Chip were the ones that closed the doors on Millie and Chuck... Privacy needed. A secret that brings them to tears... um... if that's what you predict, fluff, I guess it's nothing to CRY over for that team really... Haha... s

I think Reichen and Chip will be the ones who will take the risk and maybe the crying thing.............will be Kelly and Jon? But i saw them all in the boat in the preveiw? Maybe this leg is not an elimination leg cauze last amazing race leg 8 or 9n was not an elimination leg!

Wish I Had A FF Right Now Jughead Jones's Avatar
    OOOH!!! OOOH!!! I know what the secret is! Ready! Here it goes!

REICHEN USED TO BE A WOMAN!!!!!

Okay...I'm joking! But, what a shocking secret that would be, eh?

I also know that Millie ends up in the drink somehow! I wonder what dragged her in there...more importantly...where the heck are they going???

Was it Millie in the water, or Kelly? I rewound it 6 times, and I think it was Kelly.

Wish I Had A FF Right Now Jughead Jones's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    Was it Millie in the water, or Kelly? I rewound it 6 times, and I think it was Kelly.
    It might be, but I'm pretty sure it was Millie...she had blonde hair, and before she fell in, I could have sworn I heard Chuck scream MILLIE!!!!!

If it was Kelly, all the more better!

FORT Regular
    It was definitely Millie who fell into the water. It looked like all the teams were fishing for a specific kind of fish, and Millie was holding a basket when she fell into the water (where Chuck already was.) And yep, Millie's the one trying to eavesdrop on R&C's information - she's leaning against the door and kinda laughing as she says something like "he's totally pushing me out of the door".

FORT Fogey
    Yeah that's Millie alright.

I wonder who will cry. Something emotional will make them cry...that's interesting. I definitely want to know what is going on.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast