+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Ep 8 "The Princess Reminded Me Of My Grandmother. She Was Very Old But..." 07/17

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLastBoyScout
    and the team to reveal something will be the one eliminated.
    How do you know...??? You got me puzzled... Tell me more... I was thinking it's non-elimination round next week all along...

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianco
    same with me too! i didn't heard of the word "gay" from the clowns even i've been watching this esp for 3 times!! maybe there's a problem with my ears or that they just didn't say it???
    Maybe you are right... New Yorkers and their accent... oh well. The clowns, along with MOST other teams in the race are very versatile and competitive... it's going to be a long 5 weeks for me.

FORT Newbie
    On the CBS website, the preview pretty much puts everything into perspective ... it looks like Chip and Reichen don't take a flight, and it seems to be a stupid decision ... the secret seems to be the fact that Chuck maybe verbalizes that Millie and he aren't meant for each other ... Millie is the one crying so Chuck is definitely the one with the secret.

Personally, I think it sucks that Reichen and Chip keep making these stupid decisions because I really want to see Team Who eliminated so that only teams with intriguing personalities are left. Hopefully it'll be a nonelimination leg.

FORT Regular
    hmmm unfortunately it looks me that reichen and chip make the dumb decision not to fly i don't know why though. Maybe the flight to where ever is only at 1 flight perday or maybe the following day, i'm not sure if kerela is a big city or what but from what we see from last episode it looks pretty small. So as I was saying maye the next flight doesn't leave for another day or two which is possible in remote places, so reichip instead opt for another mode of transportation, namingly train, or possibly boat, hydrofoil of somesort.

FORT Newbie
    So I guess we can pray that it's an Non-Elimination point... or will R&C will be using their FF in this next leg? It's going to be a long 72 hours...

FORT Regular
    So if R&C didn't take the flight, they are obviously the ones who got some valuable information from a local to get to their destination. I am not going to worry - this decision may have helped them actually. We don't know until Thursday. And if this decision does affect their standing negatively, I hope it's a non-elimination round.

That's what keeps me from rooting for them - they have a way of keeping me on my toes with all these decisions outside the norm. I just pray that they eventually win. That's all I care about. Sheesh.... Thursday doesn't come soon enough for me.

FORT Regular
    lucky for you its thursday, here in new zealand it isn't till sunday -_-, but i watch the updates here anywayz because i always seem to be out during TAR and watching tapes kinda get on my nerves though i tape it anywayz.
    I don't think they will use the FF because in the video preview, don't we see them doing a detour or roadblock, anywayz something to do with fishing boats. my guess is that if they do that, they would have not taken the fast forward.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by LordGarlic
    lucky for you its thursday, here in new zealand it isn't till sunday -_-, but i watch the updates here anywayz because i always seem to be out during TAR and watching tapes kinda get on my nerves though i tape it anywayz.
    I don't think they will use the FF because in the video preview, don't we see them doing a detour or roadblock, anywayz something to do with fishing boats. my guess is that if they do that, they would have not taken the fast forward.
    Your right... I viewed the preview on CBS.com and it shows that it looks like Chip and Reichen traveling on the ship and doing the detour. Unless the detour is first and they decide to skip the road block by doing the fast forward *which is highly unlikely,* it just doesn't sound like they made the right decision, judging by Chip's outburst.

FORT Regular
    This is not good! They can't make another bad decision... Oh well, I'm just gonna pray that everything goes well. Only 3 days more till TAR is on air. And if things turn out badly for R&C, then this is gonna HAVE to be a non-elimination leg.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast