+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Ep 8 "The Princess Reminded Me Of My Grandmother. She Was Very Old But..." 07/17

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hook'em
    Can you elaborate when Jon and Al started made fun of R&C in previous episodes... the only thing that comes into mind is when Jon says, "That's gay... that's gay," referring to David and Jeff when they made that joke.
    Now you got me all confused. I thought they were referring to Reichen and Chip when they were in the airport of Amsterdam... Jon and Al were saying that about Reichen and Chip and that Reichen was pulling a long face... Or is it not...?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by aMaZiN'RaCeGuY>
    Now you got me all confused. I thought they were referring to Reichen and Chip when they were in the airport of Amsterdam... Jon and Al were saying that about Reichen and Chip and that Reichen was pulling a long face... Or is it not...?
    This so did not happen. At Schipol Airport, Jon said to Jeff and David "Okay, Okay". They did not make fun of anyone, or call anyone gay.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by EnricoV
    This so did not happen. At Schipol Airport, Jon said to Jeff and David "Okay, Okay". They did not make fun of anyone, or call anyone gay.
    I just rewinded the tape of Episode 6 and well, there could be two certain possibilities....

I heard, "that's gay, that's gay" from Jon, referring to the weak joke exhibited by David or Jeff. I am 98% sure that is what Jon said.

I put closed caption on and it said Jon said, "that's good, that's good."

Enrico, there is no way that Jon could have said 'OK'... even if Jon has a very think New York accent.

FORT Regular
    I must have totally missed out on that Jon & Al comment because I have no recollection of any of them saying the word 'gay' at all.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by gregbdown
    I must have totally missed out on that Jon & Al comment because I have no recollection of any of them saying the word 'gay' at all.
    They say it very quickly... it's at the airport counter when Jon is both awaiting the airport agents to reopen the counters. I really feel this isn't a put-down, just a bad joke directed towards David and Jeff.

FORT Newbie
    Enrico, there is no way that Jon could have said 'OK'... even if Jon has a very think New York accent.
    You're right - it was good. I remembered wrong word. I just was positive it was NOT "gay" they said, but rather a simplistic "yeah, yeak" kind of word. BUt you are right, it was "good" with those funky New Yawk accents...

They say it very quickly... it's at the airport counter when Jon is both awaiting the airport agents to reopen the counters. I really feel this isn't a put-down, just a bad joke directed towards David and Jeff.
    Ohhh... well, that's a possibility, though Ididn't hear of anything like that at all.

Quote Originally Posted by gregbdown
    same with me too! i didn't heard of the word "gay" from the clowns even i've been watching this esp for 3 times!! maybe there's a problem with my ears or that they just didn't say it???

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Well... Looks like I got it messed up again... Sorry... Thanks hook'em and EnricoV for the clarification. =)

Quote Originally Posted by aMaZiN'RaCeGuY>
    Reichen and Chip were the ones that closed the doors on Millie and Chuck... Privacy needed. A secret that brings them to tears... um... if that's what you predict, fluff, I guess it's nothing to CRY over for that team really... Haha... s
    and the team to reveal something will be the one eliminated.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast