+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718

Thread: Destinations

Yup...I suspected Phoenix a while earlier (as well as like 4 other cities...but still). Perhaps they'll hit up the Grand Canyon as well? It's just too much of a often-visited place in the USA for them to be so near and not visit.

And I know we already know they're going through Hawaii and Arizona, but...

The previews for the finale looked ALOT like Papua New Guinea to me- the tribesmen and costumes, the rainforests- and Cairns is very close to New Guinea. Perhaps they will stop there and then head on to Hawaii (ok, so spoilers lead me to think this isn't the case, but I'm relying on deduction here, not spoilers- it's more fun that way!).
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Aota Bass
    Yup...I suspected Phoenix a while earlier (as well as like 4 other cities...but still). Perhaps they'll hit up the Grand Canyon as well? It's just too much of a often-visited place in the USA for them to be so near and not visit.

And I know we already know they're going through Hawaii and Arizona, but...

The previews for the finale looked ALOT like Papua New Guinea to me- the tribesmen and costumes, the rainforests- and Cairns is very close to New Guinea. Perhaps they will stop there and then head on to Hawaii (ok, so spoilers lead me to think this isn't the case, but I'm relying on deduction here, not spoilers- it's more fun that way!).
    Papua New Guinea, will it be the surprise country that Phil mentioned earlier?

someone said earlier before that S Korea was the surprise country, but if they head to Papua New Guinea, that will truly be the surprise country for me!

I don't know where else they can go in one leg when we know they are visiting Hawaii already so I guess S. Korea is the surprise country

Wanna-be TAR Racer invisible777's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lalol
    I don't know where else they can go in one leg when we know they are visiting Hawaii already so I guess S. Korea is the surprise country

South Korea was DEFINETLY the suprise country that would "raise a few eyebrows".

In the finale episode, you can expect a quick flight out of Australia, then on to Hawaii for the detour and then to (pretty much confirmed) Arizona (Grand Canyon?) for the roadblock and finish line.

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Why South Korea ?

+ Reply to Thread