+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Destinations

FORT Regular
    They still have two legs left before they head to the States for the final leg. And true, it is quite the long flight 13-18hour flight depending on how many connections. But it is no more then the 24 hour train ride they had to take in India.
    Last edited by Taliones; 08-01-2003 at 11:25 PM.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsutroi
    That being said, the average 15C data must be too general or inaccurate because I recall that in March (I was there last March), the temperature was average in mid to high 20's (celsius)

Not to say that you are wrong. But you were there in March. There can be a big temperature difference in just one month. During February where I live can be extremely cold but by March it's already started to become warmer.

With that being said, I'm unfamiliar with the climate in Taiwan so maybe the temperatures don't vary that much from month to month.

FORT Regular
    I think I recalled a brief scene in the preview where Kelly and Jon are running down a sidewalk in the unknown city. If I remember correctly, I saw cars driving along the left side of the world in the background. If so, this would mean that they would be heading to some city down under. Maybe someone who happened to record the preview can confirm which side of the road the cars were driving.

FORT Regular
    Great eye speedbird!

I looked at it again and it looks like the cars are driving on the left side of the road.

CJT

Melbourne

I bet that's Melbourne too. It just doesn't look Asian (say Taiwan)
    but very Oceanic (???). Australia comes to my mind with those
    sharks... Careful Reichen!!!

It would be pretty funny if it was some completely different place we didn't even imagind

I'm starting to think its Australia as well remember they have to travel 40,000 miles and 4 continents at least? hehe they didnt do much traveling this time so yea
    Last edited by lalol; 08-02-2003 at 02:52 AM.

FORT Regular
    San Francisco.

FORT Regular
    "Ruthless" from the "theamazingracesucks" board has identified the street where Kelly&Jon were seen running in the preview as Roma Street in Brisbane, Australia.

So the odds are pretty good that they are heading to the land down under.

Brisbane also has an aquarium with a tunnel called "Underwater World".

Agreed, it's Brisbane, Australia. There is not a doubt anymore. Consider this information confirmed. The funny thing is I have been to Brisbane more than once and the Gold Coast/Sunshine Coast area. But just can't seem to recognize it. Ah, well...
    Phil

+ Reply to Thread