+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Destinations

FORT Newbie
    Next week -> Melbourne, Australia

I don't think they would go to australia just for 1 or 2 legs... because air tickets will cost a lot from seoul to australia then back to the US

FORT Regular
    I think it would be either Beijing, China or Melbourne, Australia. I have seen Beijing airport b4 and it looks similar to the one that shows us in the preview. Also, they might be heading to Australia coz the Underwater World in Melbourne is quite famous and from the scene, we can see Reichen in the big aquarium with big sharks. So, next week they would probably be heading north or down south.

Beijing is a definete no Beijing in February is freezing cold.. colder than seoul... melbourne I'm not sure but it would be costing CBS a lot to transport from Seoul to Melbourne back to US... so it should be somewhere pretty close

Correction

Despite what I predicted earlier, I am leaning towards Australia/New Zealand for the next leg because I am pretty sure they are not going to stay in North Asia. But I can't seem to figure out which city this is.
    Phil

Melbourne sounds good- it explains the airport, lack of stereotypically "Asian" scenes in the preview, shorts (february is their summer), and shark tank.

Melbourne has my vote.

Although Taipei also sounds tempting.
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

FORT Regular
    Melbourne may be a good possibility. Maybe the teams will fly to Melbourne via Taipei.

FORT Regular
    If the show was done in February, Taipei's average temperature is 15C so I don't think they'd be wearing shorts.

It's tough to say though, in the video preview of the next episode they flash a scene of the skyline but it isn't clear enough to recognize any of the buildings.

It could be Melbourne because the video preview shows Kelly inside a tunnel similar to the one in Melbourne's Aquarium. I'm unfamiliar with Taipei though, they may have something similar.

http://www.melbourneaquarium.com.au/home.html

But would they fly that long to go to Melbourne just for one leg? hmm... tricky...

Quote Originally Posted by Taliones
    If the show was done in February, Taipei's average temperature is 15C so I don't think they'd be wearing shorts.

http://www.melbourneaquarium.com.au/home.html
    Don't rely on that. Taiwan has a humid and tropical weather which means due to its high humidity, the heat is suffocating and amplified more than its actual temperature. 25 degree celsius feel like 35 at times. That being said, the average 15C data must be too general or inaccurate because I recall that in March (I was there last March), the temperature was average in mid to high 20's (celsius) most of the time which translate into maybe 70F for Americans. Taiwan doesn't have a real winter as per say, just like India or Malaysia.
    Phil

+ Reply to Thread