+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What would be the next destination after India??

lol_its_fun

What would be the next destination after India??

Any guess?

According to the interview from the CBS site, Chip has lived in Hong Kong for two years and said he's prepared for going to Hong Kong and/or China in this race . Millie has also lived in Taiwan for like a year, and she can speak some Mandarin. I really hope these two teams can be in the fiinal three.

FORT Regular
    It might just be my belief, but I reckon the CBS avoids the countries that some team members may find easy, eg. Hong kong for Chip and Reichen. And Taiwan for Millie etc.
    Anyway, next episode I believe is still in India.
    I have a feeling they will either hop to western australia after that, or hop to shanghai, via, phillipines or something

R&C
    India still be the destination in next episod. I think they will move to Indonesia or perhaps "Japan" <-------is it possible the race will be in Japan??

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    This season's Amazing Race is more about competing with the physical attributes... More of the rural areas than the urban areas.... So I think they might be heading to Thailand or Indonesia.

Yup, it's definitely still in India.

They head to South India! Oxcart races (where people are pulled through the muddy rice paddies by oxen) are an annual event in Kerala (or is it Tamil Nadu?). I'm so excited! I've wanted them to go there for so long- even the airport arrival and taxi ride at Bombay made me nostalgic.

I've also wanted them to go to Bali or the Philippines sometime, so maybe this season! Or maybe they'll wait until I'm in the race...sigh...

There's this one shot in the opening credits of a castle/temple high up in the mountains- it's absolutely gorgeous, but I can't figure out where on earth it is! They definitely haven't visited it yet. I'm guessing perhaps Nepal?

I doubt they'll go to Thailand, because in the first season they covered Bangkok and the southern beaches, and in the second season they went to Chiang Mai and the north, so the only remaining region is northeast Thailand, which isn't as popular a tourist destination.
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

Jasmine Trias & Sam Milby NBCDaytimeFan's Avatar
    The Philippines would be a good place to go to, but it would be very surprising. But I think Phil said they would go to some place you never expected. It wouldn't be that difficult to communicate in the Philippines, its just the safety factor. But in TVGuide, Phil says that if it is a dangerous area, they'll have bodyguards.

Also Japan or New Zealand.

FORT Regular
    new zealand has been there and done that. 2 episodes in season two.
    I live in New Zealand, and I must say during feb, our summer, there is practically nothing to do that they haven't covered at all. Unless you make them sheer 100 sheep for a roadblock or something which will take them many hours :

Didn't they sort sheep already? I can see Team Cha-Cha-Cha sorting sheep, or did I dream that??

K

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    There was definitely sheep involved in TAR3 as they had to find a key inside the bell. I think all teams did that detour instead of the bunjee jump except Derek and Drew.

And there was also something involving sheep in an earlier installment -- or maybe it was goats. (getting them in a pen).

So there's hope for NZ yet!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Quote Originally Posted by NBCDaytimeFan
    The Philippines would be a good place to go to, but it would be very surprising. But I think Phil said they would go to some place you never expected. It wouldn't be that difficult to communicate in the Philippines, its just the safety factor. But in TVGuide, Phil says that if it is a dangerous area, they'll have bodyguards.

Also Japan or New Zealand.
    And if there are going to the southwestern part of the Philippines, right on rebel country, i hope they are not kidnapped or get lost in the jungle...now that's reality tv

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast