+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ep 7,"We're Going Down The Wrong Side of the Freeway...and The Lights Are Off!" 07/10

Ep 7,"We're Going Down The Wrong Side of the Freeway...and The Lights Are Off!" 07/10

ONE TEAM HAS TO ENDURE NAME CALLING AND MOCKING BY ANOTHER TEAM, ON "THE AMAZING RACE 4," THURSDAY, JULY 10

"We're Going Down The Wrong Side of the Freeway... and The Lights Are Off!" One team is picked on incessantly by another, on THE AMAZING RACE 4, Thursday, July 10 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Phil Keoghan is the host of the series.

When one team nicknames and mocks another team behind their back, the targeted team tries to brush it off, but claims “it’s fifth grade all over again!” Meanwhile, teams face the prospect of a nightmare 26-hour train ride in filthy, boiling-hot train cars, with some wondering whether they really will be able to endure. Also, an awkward, desperate race to the pit stop finds two teams each opting for bizarre forms of transportation, where every move could be their undoing, and any turn can lead to either victory or defeat!

Also, an awkward, desperate race to the pit stop finds two teams each opting for bizarre forms of transportation, where every move could be their undoing, and any turn can lead to either victory or defeat!
    That must explain the the cows dragging Millie and Chuck. I think I saw Jon and Al in that part of the preview too. Or was there more than one type of "bizarre transport"? Because I remember seeing something with an elephent.
    Gustav Holst was right!

I definitely saw elephant riding.

I'm guessing the ox racing is a road block, rather than mode of transportation.

They're going to South India!!! Finally!!! Every year in Kerala there's a race that basically involves men being dragged through the muddy rice paddies by oxcarts

I've ridden overnight on Indian trains before, and it's not fun. Well, it's much better than the urban trains we saw in Bombay, but I can't imagine how the supremes would deal with the overnight compartments. I didn't have too much of a problem with mine, but 2 of the other 3 students in my compartment were quite vocal about their disgust and uncomfort with the train.
    I wonder if they're going to Kerala or Tamil Nadu! I got so nostalgic when they arrived in Bombay- the airport and night drive scene was totally deja vu...if they go to Madras/Chennai, it's gonna be even more so, because that's where I was based.

Sigh... Yennukku Tamil Nadu piddikum...
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

The team being picked on would appear to be Millie and Chuck, being picked on by Kelly and Jon.
    One clip I saw showed Reichen being hugely amused by the stupid things Jon was saying which was a bit disappointing.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Jon: "That mole just keeps growing, from the stress."

Me: "Kind of like your brain keeps shrinking, from lack of use."

(yeah, I'm so totally off this team...)

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Teams can't get along in The Amazing Race 4... Like we can't get along with some people that we have to put up in life... They have to get along during the few months of filming will be difficult for total strangers... It would be better to keep it inside (I would prefer Kelly and Jon to do that) rather than criticised, but it sure is better than putting on a front on Millie and Chuck and trying to be nice to them, I guess...
    Do anyone have any idea where are they heading to? Where is the next pit stop?

lol_its_fun
    Will David and Jeff become the next Chris and ALex?

Will Jaree be able to make up her mind and throw away some ga..... in her bag in exchange of the opportunity to run faster and probably win the race( she can't run but still want to keep her high heels..furniture..dumbbell...e tc in her bag)?

Will Chuck act like a real man instead of a pu***?

Will Kelly be able to replace Flo and become the most annoying reality star in the history??

Boy, I am worried

We finally get to see the amazing crew. A cameraman is reflected in the mirror above the window in the train.

I really like kelly and jon but their constant criticism to Millie and chuck is way too childissshhhhhhh!!! and personal..

so if she has mole? get over it...you are not austin power anyway...

and first stage of transforming into wolf....hello, kelly...you do not look pretty either...and your jon too...bet you don't carry a mirror in you packpack

jon vito and jill and michael and kathy are beautiful partners but we never saw them saying bad things to other racers' physical appearance...neither flo said something like that...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast