+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ep 7,"We're Going Down The Wrong Side of the Freeway...and The Lights Are Off!" 07/10

FORT Regular
    I'm gonna be really disappointed if german chocolate start being like kelly and jon and start mocking people. Though since they are in a race, i suppose they are relieving tension via humour!

Kelly and Jon are made for each other, really.

I just wish they would get eliminated soon, so they can go off into the sunset together with their childish, mean-spirited "humor," never to be seen again on national television. Alas, now that Jon has proven to Kelly how stupid she really is, they seem to be doing okay in the race.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Jon: "That mole just keeps growing, from the stress."

Me: "Kind of like your brain keeps shrinking, from lack of use."

(yeah, I'm so totally off this team...)

You're not alone.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie
    "That mole just keeps growing, from the stress."

Well, you gotta admit, that's DAME FUNNY!!!

I don't especially find it funny. I think it's rude, and it might be funny if I were 10.

I don't see how it is funny in any case. It's plain mean.
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

Leo
    Premium Member
    Well, that wouldn't be exactly out of character, would it?

FORT Newbie
    My shallow side will kick in and make yet another comment about Kelly and Jon's appearance...since that's truly what they really care about or talk about constantly...Kelly...sweethear t...you look like a horse...and I mean that with all do disrespect...I just feel like you should be out on a field free or something...and the crusty, damped red hair that looks like it has old Fritos from under the couch stuck in it is really not working...Jon...I can't remember what you look like because you look absolutely no different then any other dumb, white, 20 some year old Frat KID...that's not a good thing...saying you have generic features is a compliment...Like I go to CBS.com see a picture of yours and STILL forget what you look like that's how plain you look...Literally, I've never experienced something like that. You look like your related to half of the world...absolutely nothing speciala nd a horrible gummy smile to add on top of it!

FORT Newbie
    Hello! I'm new here.....great job all of you for this wonderful forum

I don't hate Kelly and Jon but I agree with most of you guys that her remarks and comments about Millie are rather unpleasant and childish. I like Millie for her competitive attitude which is very important in such a race (although she has the `think too fast' attitude like the incident at the Suds detour) She's very adaptable and determine to go all the way, do not complain and definitely putting more than 100% effort into the race.

Boy, do I sound like a Millie & Chuck fan?

Quote Originally Posted by Movie Star7
    Like I go to CBS.com see a picture of yours and STILL forget what you look like
    I'll have to agree with that. I always cannot seem to remember what he looks like.
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast