+ Reply to Thread

Thread: So.. who is this year's Andre and Damon?

So.. who is this year's Andre and Damon?

So everyone- which has that Andre and Damon quality( don't get me wrong these guys were ok) I am talking a bout the type that hang on to the backs of other teams- not doing their own thing- like buying maps just for an example.. :stupid
    Carey

I would have to say NONE!! They all seem to be running their own race. The only times I can remember people really following another team, it was predetermined before that they were going to follow. i.e. M&S followed R&C to a pitstop after saying "can we follow you?" and R&C agreeing.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

I'd have to agree with dob here.
    "That's Numberwang!"

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I'd say none so far. But Jeff and David might actually do better if they used this strategy once or twice.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

lol_its_fun
    I would say Flo and Kelly are the worst. They did nothing except whine whine whine....If it's not their partners, they would be home loooooooooooooong time ago. Damn put these two in one team and see they scream at each others

Leo
    Premium Member
    Originally posted by BravoFan
    I'd say none so far. But Jeff and David might actually do better if they used this strategy once or twice.
    You mean they actually have a strategy?

lol_its_fun
    Quote Originally Posted by cajro62
    So everyone- which has that Andre and Damon quality( don't get me wrong these guys were ok) I am talking a bout the type that hang on to the backs of other teams- not doing their own thing- like buying maps just for an example.. :stupid
    I know, you must be talking about Kelly and Jon. They both followed Millie and Chuck in the boat, but it what only after hours Millie and Chuck couldn't find anything, Kelly and Jon then decided to do it themselves. And last week in India Jon admitted that they follow the group if they don't know where to go. But I guess Kelly and Jon are much worse than Andre and Damon because the former always bad mouth the other teams whereas the laster seemed quiet and nice.

FORT Regular
    strategy???? they have one?? they exist??? we are halfway and i still can't tell one from another

+ Reply to Thread