+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trivia Questions

Hey Preacher,

I have just logged on only to find that you may need some help. Well I am addicted to TAR and I am sure I can help. Don't let Catchum bother you, when you need any more help, come back Lil Whiz can surely help;star

Just curious, are you not allowed to re-watch your tape of the show, or what? Seems like all of these questions would be easy to find watching your own tape. Instead, you're asking someone else to re-watch their tape and answer them for you, which doesn't seem any less like "cheating", and makes someone go out of their way to help you cheat.

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Wondering why you ask these questions.... Are you gonna fly to Amsterdam and find that boat and car? Can't possibly answer your questions cause I wasn't paying that much of attention... And the re-runs are finished this week... Sorry!!

In Response to John's comment.........
    The point of the Trivia Question(s) is a contest we are participating in at work.
    We are all to watch the amazinig race the night before and take a stab at the trivia questions that are sent out the next morning
    We have 10 mins to answer the question correctly in order to win points for our team. We also make predictions the day before, who's going to win, who's going to be eliminated etc.....
    The trivia is a bonus for points.

Since we are at work and we only have 10 mins to answer we are unable to re-watch the tape ! So... if you didn't watch the race the night before and have someone else do your homework I think it's a bit unfair to ask someone else.

If you want help ask your team mates not the experts in the Fort.
    It's hardly fair, No ? :nono
    Correct me if I'm wrong

Later Skaters !

I don't think it's fair either. Because someone from here is just watching the tape for you. Not that we don't want y'all hanging around on the FORT, but I'd be a little peeved if I were running the contest.

Perhaps it is cheating/unfair, but...

Preacher didnt post until July 2.....about 5 days after the 10 minute time period for answering the questions.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

The question was posted on the 2nd at about 3 pm....... It was a Bonus to try and gain points and we had until 4:30 July 2nd to answer it

Every once and a while she will email us bonus questions throughout the week and give us a time limit.

the animal at the pier was a medium-large dog- it was either black or a really dark brown...i remember thinking how much i wanted to pet it- it was so cute!
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

FORT Newbie
    Chatum, please don't think I was offended, I'm sorry if I sounded defensive, I wasn't trying to be at all. Neither is the following, I'm writing this so as to discuss the issue of "is it fair".

What is the difference between surfing the net for the answer or asking the boys and gals here at the fort? Or for that matter any other forum?

Or how about the people who call there respective mates and ask them to watch the tape of the show for the answers, is this fair? Or we could also ask if I'm the only one, clearly since your here I'm sure others are as well, right?

I couldn't tell you myself, I guess it all depends on your point of view. I find that I was just being resourcefull and at the same time I think most of the people here at the fort enjoyed the trivia questions.

To answer your other questions I'm on the western team, and this is the only time I had posted this the rest of our answers were gotten by guessing, same as you.

FORT Newbie
    Aota, yep that's the correct answer...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast