+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Eel Feel Like a Slippery WHAT?? TAR 4 ep 5 recap

FORT Fogey

Re: Eel Feel Like a Slippery WHAT?? TAR 4 ep 5 recap

Originally posted by cali
    Once they get into the boat, they decide it would most likely be a good idea to read the map before driving off. They look around and wonder why so many teams are going the wrong way. This would be enough to cause me to hesitate, but they shrug and drive their boat directly to the next marker.

Monica and Sheree are married to Professional Athletes. I find the need to mention that, because they didnít. How are we supposed to know them, if they refuse to open up about their lives?

David is concerned that his yelling will make him seem intense. Iím concerned that he actually thinks they have had any airtime this season.

I shake my head with pity at his lame try at toughness. Guys donít have to be tough, but if they arenít, I sure as hell wish they wouldnít try to be. Itís sad really.

Once in the boat Jon decides to follow Millie and Chuck, which prompts the editors to treat subject us to a diary moment with the two of them where they explain like Jr. High Schoolers immature brats, the nick names they have for Millie and Chuck.

After following them for what seems to be a long time Kelly has a new name for them. Idiots. They appear to be lost, and Millie and Chuck are the idiots. I canít help but wonder what that really makes Kelly and Jon. After all no one forced them to follow anyone.

Kelly has way too much fn repeating the word Poo over and over and over and over and over and over.

It seriously hurt my ears. She then giggles about clue rhyming with Poo. I think of Hazy at this point, because I know how much he enjoys rhyming prose.
    Don't you feel special to be mentioned, hazy, especially in reference to poo?

Great recap!

Fade to black
    It was in reference to rhyming prose thank you very much! (I hope)
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

Great job, Cali! Wonderful recap.

After this episode I FINALLY have a reason for wanting Tian and Jaree to hang around for a few more legs of the race: it would be quite amusing to see them actually come to blows. I think that would be a TAR first. Don't think they'll last much longer, tho. Hint to T & J: Successful teams actually find a way to cooperate with each other.

Millie and Chuck: Do you have ANY concept of just how annoying you are??? No wonder you're both still virgins who can't get a clue after 12 years together. Kelly and Jon: That goes double for you. Can't be eliminated soon enough to make me happy. Isn't there some way two teams can lose on the same leg of the race? Well, dammit, there should be!

Reichen and Chip: Try a tape measure next time. 15 feet is 2 1/2 times 6 feet, ya morons. !:rolleyes: (What kind of a name is Reichen, anyway?

Sorry, but not surprised, to see Steve and Dave philiminated. They clearly didn't have what it takes for this kind of competition.

Originally posted by hazyshadeof
    What I want to know is how does Jon know what a slippery ... oh never mind.
    I was wondering the same thing.

JR.
    I wonder for a second if her husband slipped some stickum into her backpack.
    Wow Cali I'm impressed, I've never heard a woman mention that. I think I'm in love

Great job!

I was wondering if I got it right
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

JR.
    Oh, you got it baby

Great job, Cali!

Monica and Sheree: Thank you so much for not mentioning that you are wives of professional athletes again this week.:rolleyes

I totally missed the point where Monica and Sheree said they couldn't get the car into reverse.: The whole time I'm yelling at the screen, "Do a three point turn! Good grief! Don't they know anything? Don't try to push the car forward, push it backwards! You're digging yourself in further......" You get the idea. Thank goodness for your recap. Now I can de-stress!

Tian and Jaree are pathetic. The constant bickering is amusing, but they are getting on my nerves. Who talks to someone like that? It's sad.

Kelly and Jon are annoying me. I'm finding no humor at all in their little comments, and although I like rhyming prose, the poo poem was toooo much. They are not the least bit cute or funny, and I hate mean people. I'm ready for them to go.

Well, Steve and Dave are out. I'm sorry to see that because I really liked them. Hopefully someone I don't like gets eliminated next week. read: Kelly and Jon.

Great recap!

Leo
    Premium Member
    Great recap, cali

Posted by hazyshadeof What I want to know is how does Jon know what a slippery ... oh never mind
    Posted by NYGal I was wondering the same thing.
    Most straight men do occassionally masturbate; it's cheaper than dinner and a movie.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast