+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Our Interview with Steve & Josh

There have been a couple of interviews where I didn't "click" with the interviewees. But I hope that no one can really tell, and I don't really want to name names.

Some teams are more talkative than others, and some need a little prodding to get answers. But I enjoy all of them.

No one has been rude to me, though.

Fantastic Interview! Like Paulie, I thought the 'I knew what I wanted all along' moment was so touching.

we saw the pit stop and I saw this flash of green whiz by

I really liked this team and was sad to see them go.
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

FORT Newbie
    i am waiting the interview of Russel and Cindy

when are your going to post it?

FORT Newbie
    well i have a guess that dave and jeff, reichen and chip , jon and kelly will be the final 3

Leo
    Premium Member
    Originally posted by jake_ny
    i am waiting the interview of Russel and Cindy

when are your going to post it?
    The interview with the last eliminated team pretty quickly after the episode in question. In any case, to answer your question: the interview with Cindy (Russell was unavailable) can be found here.

Now knowing that the teams come here and read the threads, I hope they don't feel bummed when people discuss the teams they don't care for. Yow.

:
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by Shazzer
    Now knowing that the teams come here and read the threads, I hope they don't feel bummed when people discuss the teams they don't care for. Yow.

:
    I was just thinking the same thing. Plenty of nasty things have been said about these two in their thread (particularly about Josh), and I feel bad for Steve knowing that he's visiting the thread and reading all these negative things about his son. I don't think anyone likes hearing bad things about their children...

(By the way, Anna, great new photo of you and hubby. I just love seeing all your photos. Do you guys have a digital camera?)

And I never thought of that, i.e. Steve seeing his son bashed. (I don't see commenting on a team's behavior, without name-calling etc., as bad as commenting on their physical appearance, though, which they can do nothing about. Those are low blows.)
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

FORT Fogey
    You know, it's one thing for a contestant to read negative things about themselves, but I wouldn't want to read them about a loved one. But, I guess that's what they signed up for, so it's their own fault. I still feel bad for him, though...

(Thanks, Shazzer! Actually, I don't have a digital camera, so all my pictures until yesterday were a few years ago when I used a scanner. However, my dad had his work digital camera and took a bunch of pictures this weekend for my Commencement and Convocation for my MS. I have some more pictures posted in the "What Do You Look Like" thread in General Discussion).

Do not worry about hurt feelings. My guys understand that you all are voicing your opinions and that truly no one here really knows them. No one should censor themselves.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast