+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Our Interview with Steve & Josh

Nice work, as always, John. You got some good stuff out of Josh and Steve.

Glad you got the chance to experience a few laughs. I find that a talk with Josh is never without a good dose of laughter.
    Get Back to Hot Topic

Originally posted by Duxxy
    ... my only complaint about this show is : I wish they would show the times at each route marker, then we could get a better sense of who is where, you know just at the beginning when they read the info aloud.
    I used to want that too, but figured if I knew that one team arrived at the last stop before the PitStop at 5pm and another arrived at 6:02 I would already know the order in which they would finish.
    I've grown to like the suspense

Sorry to have thread jacked....

It was a great interview John!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Great interview, John.

They don't sound like their relationship is "difficult" at all. Steve comes across as so well, paternal.

Interesting that all the teams seem to like and trust Jon/Al and Steve/Dave.

talk nerdy to me
    Aw, that's a good interview. I adore Josh, and I enjoyed reading that very much.It sucks he left, he was a pleasure to watch and he was incredibly cute too. Atleast I thought so. *sigh* I guess that's just the way things are. Whoever I want to win loses!

Great interview John!

Too bad this team, my favorite(!!), was eliminated this week. But it's great that they gained so much from the experience. Hey, maybe I should do this race with MY dad?!!?

FORT Fogey
    Oh I look forward to them posting on here...even though we have to wait until the show's been over...it's cool to think that they've been reading our posts on here...finally some reality show people are reading this board!

Now they don't seem so bad...they just argued all the time, it was so annoying.

LOL, I loved that Weezer and Geezer comment! He does look like the lead singer in Weezer, that was hilarious...it's cool that it didn't bother them!

talk nerdy to me
    Originally posted by Lil_Cutie
    He does look like the lead singer in Weezer
    I don't he does. It's just the glasses...and the hair. Their faces aren't really all that similar.

Lil_Cutie, we regularly get TAR teams on the site. Last season, we had well over half them teams on here. Of course, it probably helps that we're the biggest TAR forum on the net, and that we're doing the interviews.

It's probably one reason I like this show so much - because I know the participants come here and view the site (and sometimes contribute as well, when they can).

Well, I wished this team had gone further because I really liked them. I'm glad that Josh and Steve walked away with a tighter bond from this experience. I wish both of them the best of luck, and I hope they post more of their charmful responses after the show is over.

Thanks to Steve and Josh, as well as CBS, for the interview!
    Great rapport between you and the interviewee's, John! Keep up the great work.

FORT Fogey
    Just out of curiosity, has there been anyone you were uncomfortable interviewing or who was rude to you in the interviews (out of any reality show)?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast