+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: It’s Because He’s Afraid Of Dark Tight Places…TAR 4 EP 4 Recap

Pro football-playing lesbian couple
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

ooh...you forgot to mention my personal fave part of the show (best editing).

Kelly and Jon were leaving the lighthouse and Kelly was pretending they were lost, to throw off Millie and Chuck. When they drove past, Kelly was all happy with her deviousness. Then we see Chuck saying "Did you see Kelly pretending like she was lost?" (Millie "She's so catty."

And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

Great recap as usual... keep up the good work! One more note on "catty Kelly". Did you hear it when she called Reichen & Chip Chip and Dale? I was like, "ooh, did you have to stay up late thinking of that one Kelly?" She is just too annoying!

One question for you Cali, did Jon and Al annoy you because of the rock wall? Just curious because you encluded them in the people who annoyed you but then said that they wisely stayed out of the argument. I don't find them annoying at all myself, but that's my opinion
    To be a star: you must shine your own light; follow your own path; and don't be afraid of the darkness, for that's where stars shine brightest.

Watch The Amazing Race 4 on CBS Thursdays @ 8:00!!!

Actually, when I wrote the part about everyone annoying me I was going to list who and why... then I realized that actually only a few of them annoyed me

I'm still digging Jon and Al

FORT Newbie
    Originally posted by cali
    OK, I've calmed down.
    I actually had a long response typed up for you ginams, but I took a few deep breaths and realized my response was better suited for the Current Events forum.

I mentioned above, to another poster who took offense to that remark that I KNOW THEY ARE NOT GHETTO. IT WAS A JOKE. She gave the little head bob, and eye roll, but you are right, no Ebonics left her lips.

You may find it hard to believe, but being an educated woman myself I actually KNOW not all African Americans are Ghetto.

I honestly apologize if I hurt your feelings or offended you, and I appreciate your right to vent....

I will continue to write my recaps in a way that I find funny...
    I'm sure you're over this, but I wanted you to know that I thought about what you said. Maybe, just maybe I overreacted a little bit. I just get sick of the stereotypes out there that portray african american women in a negative way. I actually enjoy the recaps on this website, and I've been reading them for months (all of the reality shows you cover) That damned PMDD got the best of me!!!! Sorry! I look forward to reading your next recap....

cool, and thanks for posting again.

Originally posted by skywisej
    Great recap as usual... keep up the good work! One more note on "catty Kelly". Did you hear it when she called Reichen & Chip Chip and Dale? I was like, "ooh, did you have to stay up late thinking of that one Kelly?" She is just too annoying!
    With all of "Catty Kelly's" names she has assigned to everyone, did you notice she called Millie "Millie the Mole?" The camera then zoomed in on the mole above Millie's lip!

FORT Newbie
    Originally posted by Aptly_Named

Great recap, Cali!

I'm glad I wasn't the only one really annoyed at Steve and Dave. I actually felt sorry for Tian and Jaree (and yes, she should have stayed first in line).

YEAH I agree. Tian should never have let the other teams go ahead of them. Everybody was acting crazy just because they can't believe tian & jaree had the fortunate circumstance of being told to park right at the gate.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456