+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ep. 5: "You Are Just Deliberately Trying To Make Us Lose" 06/26

Ep. 5: "You Are Just Deliberately Trying To Make Us Lose" 06/26

A TEAM QUESTIONS THEIR RELATIONSHIP WHEN CIRCUMSTANCES ON THE RACE PIT THEM AGAINST ONE ANOTHER ON "THE AMAZING RACE 4," THURSDAY, JUNE 26

"You Are Just Deliberately Trying To Make Us Lose" A team contemplates the status of their personal relationship, on THE AMAZING RACE 4, Thursday, June 26 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Phil Keoghan is the host of the series.

A series of difficult circumstances brings another couple face-to-face with the stark realization that they may be "incompatible" -- raising the stakes not only for the Race but for their entire relationship. Meanwhile, another team faces a complete breakdown and contemplates quitting amid a stream of bitter accusations of sabotage, and teams end up waist deep in a 15 foot pile of cow manure.

I laughed when I read this quote - I really hope it's one teammate saying this to their race partner, because if it's not, then OF COURSE they're trying to make the other teams lose.

Sounds like an intense show next week.
    It'll probably be Jaree telling Tian that she is just trying to make them lose. Or it could be Reichen and Chip since they know the other teams want them out.

Leo
    Premium Member
    The incompatible team sounds like Kelly and Jon. The team that may be quitting sounds like Tian and Jaree. I'd have to say the quote sounds like it's Tian.

And cow manure? Ewww!

I still get those 2 models confused, but you're right Leo. It's probably Tian who tells Jaree that quote.

The team that starts questioning their relationship could be Jon/Kelly or Millie/Chuck. Millie is so competetive. She pretty much is the driving force in that team, and she might be getting on Chuck's nerves.

FORT Fan
    This is from the cbs site:

Amid a stream of bitter accusations of sabotage, Tian & Jaree face a complete breakdown and contemplate quitting.
    (We can also see it from the preview, they argued fiercely)

A series of difficult circumstances forces another couple to face the possibility that they may be incompatible, raising the stakes not only for the Race, but for their entire relationship.
    (Hard to guess, but possibly Kelly and Jon)

A 15-foot pile of cow manure plunges Teams waist-deep in excrement!
    (From preview, I saw Jon and Al, it seems quite disgusting task)

Desperate to make a flight, two Teams have only one hour to drive between airports. When they hit traffic, their plans, and possibly their future in the Race, hit a brick wall.
    (Again, I guess it would be Tian and Jaree and possibly Reichen and Chip)

I'm thinking the quote is either Tian/Jaree or Kelly/Jon...

The quote comes from Jaree to Tian, it was on the preview for the next show.

As far in incimpatiability is concerned, the only couples left are Kelly and Jon and ,Mille and Chuck (I can't see Chip and Reichen's marriage being threatened, they seem well suited).

Both Kelly and Millie have raised questions about their future relationship with their partner so I think it could be either.
    I'm leaning toward Millie and Chuck, which I think would be a shame as they seem like sweet people.
    "That's Numberwang!"

remember how flo and zach, well flo mostly, kept talking about quitting and they ended up winning
    i think that millie and chuck will be the ones questioning their compatability.
    Carey

Originally posted by cajro62
    remember how flo and zach, well flo mostly, kept talking about quitting and they ended up winning
    i think that millie and chuck will be the ones questioning their compatability.
    This is shown on the preview too when Millie and Chuck were sailing down the canal in Amsterdam. I think another divine intervention is in order to save the two.
    Phil

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast