+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ep. 5: "You Are Just Deliberately Trying To Make Us Lose" 06/26

FORT Fogey
    I personally think these are obvious ones (I could be putting my foot in my mouth, though...).

I think Kelly and Jon will contemplate ending their relationship. Especially considering that Millie and Chuck and Reichen and Chip are the only other couples, and they have the least fighting between them of any of the teams.

And it would make sense to me that Tian accuses Jaree of sabotaging them, because that's how it looks to the viewing audience on pretty much every episode...

But looking at the comments, I am confused in hearing that Jaree tells Tian that she is trying to sabotage them!?!?!? Isn't it the other way around...?

the team is definitely Tian and Jaree lar...but i do hope they will try to continue on...

I'm betting the incompatibility is Millie & Chuck. Kelly fights a lot with Jon, but she strikes me as the possessive type. She's constantly talking about their future marriage. I just don't see her giving up on her chance to harangue Jon for many, many years to come. Not that he's some prize.

As for Millie & Chuck, I agree with fluff that they are sweet people. Wouldn't breaking up be a GOOD thing for this couple? They need to move on with their lives one way or another. If they haven't resolved whether they want to marry after this much time, and they're not shacking up, maybe they would both gain some maturity by going their separate ways. I think they're probably pretty bad for each other in the long run - they allow each other to cling to childish habits.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Originally posted by fluff
    As far in incimpatiability is concerned, the only couples left are Kelly and Jon and ,Mille and Chuck (I can't see Chip and Reichen's marriage being threatened, they seem well suited)
    Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that Chip and Reichen are no longer together - can this be the beginning of the end then?

Originally posted by Play Doh Rocks
    Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that Chip and Reichen are no longer together - can this be the beginning of the end then?
    And the basis of your statement is ....

According to Reichen's mother who posts here, the rumor is not correct. And both guys are still working together for Tribe Airways, their enterprise + an interview given by Reichen on Instinct Magazine never mentionned anything about breaking up with his boyfriend although he did say when they moved in together and the interview is after TAR4.
    Phil

FORT Fogey
    Tian says the title of the episode to Jaree, I remember that.

Ugh, so that's what it is, COW MANURE? How just discusting!

Well, Chip and Reichen are currently not together, so...

Originally posted by TheFlying
    Well, Chip and Reichen are currently not together, so...
    Spreading false rumor about somebody on Internet is very impolite and against the principle of a well established online Bulletin Board.
    Phil

It's not false...It's the same reliability the close friends of Steve & Josh that post here have.

Also, I question why so many say Millie & Chuck. Hi, they've been together for 12 years. NOW they find out their incompatible? And when exactly do they have the time to do this? Do they argue over which direction to go to and then break up because of it? Of course not.

I don't think I've ever seen you post where you aren't trying to either instigate something or criticize both the people posting or what they are saying, Tsutroi.

Every thread has speculation, innuendo and potential rumors. It's John's job to tell us what he finds inappropriate.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast