+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 6/19 Post-Show Discussion (*SPOILERS*)

Originally posted by DavidM
    Changing Tires on the race car was not on the CBS website. Knowing exactly what is going to happen is a good Spoiler!
    Really? So who is eliminated tonight?
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

The Drama over being in line - T&J/R&C coud have parked on the shoulder like the rest of the guys did and then they would be in first place.

But does it really matter? It seems like they're all caught up now.

FORT Fogey
    The twists and turns in this unfolding drama are simply AMAZING.

Did I just hear those nice old fat guys threaten Tian and Jaree? I am with Tian on this one. What was she supposed to do?

If it played out in her favor, all the better. She's got guts.

What do you gus think about everyone being upset at the models and chip and reichen getting in front of them? Were they wrong? I personally think that they *should* stay where they are.... it's a race, they lucked out... why on earth would they sacrafice themselves if they dont have to?
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Was what they did really any worse than the father and son buying tickets for someone earlier in the race? I dont think so... and that guy had some nerve threatening them..
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

FORT Fogey
    Since they were only parking where the official told them to park, it's not like their cheating or being deceitful. I can see why the other teams are mad, but they were doing what they were told to do and I'm sure the other cars could have moved to the front in the morning...

I think people on TAR4 are a lot snarkier than TARs 1-3. I'm not sure I like it.

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by Gizmo82
    Was what they did really any worse than the father and son buying tickets for someone earlier in the race? I dont think so... and that guy had some nerve threatening them..
    I agree with you gizmo

How immature is..."You better check your tires when we get back because you never know what could happen." I'm sorry, but aren't they supposed to be adults? I know Tian & Jaree and Reichen & Chip may seem to be cutting, but I don't think they can help where the guy tells them to park. I believe it was Steve who said the tire comment. Wow...that's really pathetic to threaten them like that!

FORT Fanatic
    It's not as though they just drove to the front of the line. They were told where to park.

+ Reply to Thread