+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 6/19 Post-Show Discussion (*SPOILERS*)

Are you sure that it wasn't chip that booked the flight? I hought it was Reichen that said "You booked business class tickets" Chip was the one who said he was getting off because he didn't want to risk it, but I thought he was the one to make the mistake too....
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

FORT Fogey
    Kelly and Jon call the ATC's the "Big Fat Guys," which I find amusing, since Jon's big phobia is fat people.

oh you are right It was reichen sorry
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

I've missed the past two weeks... Did Reichen and Chip ever tell the other teams that they were a gay couple? Or do they still not know?

I think the other teams have figured out the story with Chip & Reichen.

for the road block they have to change 4 tires on a race car, then go around the track for a lap with a professional driver

FORT Regular
    Woo hoo! My SPOILER was right. My source is good and honest on the other board!

I believe CBS's description of the show via their website mentioned race cars, so I am not sure how much of a spoiler that was.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

FORT Regular
    Changing Tires on the race car was not on the CBS website. Knowing exactly what is going to happen is a good Spoiler!

FORT Fogey
    I like how Reichen and Chip just dealt with their mistake and didn't freak out and yell at each other like some of the other teams.

I don't know how Reichen and Chip got a later flight than they originally had and still got to the race track in second place...

R&C and T&J spent the night in a hotel, while everyone else slept in their cars behind the place. Then, they parked in the front (at the front of the line), while everyone else was at the back. I can see why the other teams would be mad, but they were only parking where the man told them to park...

+ Reply to Thread