+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Who Is Your Least Favorite Team?

I have really grown to despise Kelly & Jon. I can't stand Jaree either, but I like Tian.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I agree with holly71 as far as T&J. I really like Tian. I don't blame her for wanting to give up after the crap Jaree has given her. It must be frustrating as hell. I wonder why she chose to race with her, unless it was totally Jaree's idea. Or maybe Jaree's just a totally different person in non-stressful situations.

Either way, I still just can't stand Duhvid and Jeff.
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

FORT Frosh
    I'll do a special dance of celebration when Kelly & Jon depart. They're easily the most mean-spirited contestants in the show's history.

I'm going out on a limb and pick the clowns as my least favorite ... there's nothing more annoying than a couple of guys mugging it for the camera. Everyone knows they're clowns but do you really have to throw cow manure at each other?

I do agree though that they have been the least confrontational of all the teams.

Hands down, Kelly and Jon.

FORT Fogey
    You know something funny? They keep eliminating the teams I didn't like (Steve and Josh, Amanda and Chris, etc.). I really like three of the teams (J&A, M&S, R&C), am ambivalent about two (M&C and D&J), and only dislike two of the teams (K&J and T&J). I think the teams are overall more likeable than last season's - or maybe the more likeable ones just have been staying longer this season...

i can't stand monica and sharee. can they talk about anything other thanb being the wives of football players, or wear something that isn't a falcons jersey. did you see the look on tian and jaree's face when they arrived to be not eliminated..that was disgusting. bring back the bfg's. they probably would have at least SMILED to find out that they were still in the race.
    Call me Rob, Call me Bob, Call me Robert, but never call me Bobert. That's not cool---Rob Cantrell

Originally posted by Aota Bass
    I still just can't stand Duhvid and Jeff.
    \

"Duhvid" - that is funny!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Knew your father, I did! mrbnatural's Avatar
    I have to go with the models. As much fun as it can be to watch conflict, their conflict just makes me feel like turning the channel, and I LOVE TAR!!! I've never felt that way before during any season.

Jon & Kelly are despicable.

I also don't like Jaree (but was admiring Tian's spunk until last week -- same thing about Millie)

I am ambivalent about David and Jeff, since I know so little about them.

The rest of the team of the teams I like. Al and Jon are awesome. The only thing wrong with Monica and Sheree is the constant mention of NFL wives/lap of luxury thing. Otherwise, they have been just fine. Millie and Chuck and Reichen and Chip are mostly okay, although both teams have a few issues to work through. M&C and R&C get the most air time, I think, because they are the most interesting.

+ Reply to Thread