+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Is Your Least Favorite Team?

FORT Newbie
    I have to say Jon/Kelly. Not really Jon, but more Kelly. She is an annoying stuck up person... makes us Texans look bad.

Originally posted by aMaZiN'RaCeGuY>
    Well... I'm just stating my point of view... If you are a fan of Millie and Chuck... Then I'm sorry if I have upset you..... Point taken. I reckon that Millie and Chuck, had asked the CBS or Amazing Race team to put the 'virgins' thing there, or else why would they (the Amazing Race or CBS team) place it there in the first place ? I hope that makes sense... haha.. Let's not quarrel over it... We are all Amazing Race fans and should be more united. Good on you to speak up for Millie and Chuck!
    No I'm not a M&C fan or anything, just expressing my opinion like you. I do not seek to start an argument or anything.
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Originally posted by raindance
    No I'm not a M&C fan or anything, just expressing my opinion like you. I do not seek to start an argument or anything.
    Haha... I see... So which group ARE you a fan of ???:

My least favourite team would be Kelly and Jon. I just can't stand them, especially when they made those remarks about Millie and Chuck's faces. They were insulting Chuck as though he's some alien-faced person. It's not like she's perfect or something...

Kelly's irrational aversion to Millie's mole makes me wonder if perhaps she is insanely jealous that fellow model Cindy Crawford was and always will be more successful than she.

FORT Newbie
    i think Millie and Chuck are a rather good team. Their characters are rather similiar to Zach and Flo.. ha, with Chuck and Zach giving in to Millie and Flo respectively most of the time.

But in whole, I believe Millie and Chuck aren't as bad as what aMaZiN'RaCeGuY has made them sound to be.

Duhvid and jeff are definitely my least fave. Way too many stupid mistakes and ineffective strategy.
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

Originally posted by freisss
    Kelly's irrational aversion to Millie's mole makes me wonder if perhaps she is insanely jealous that fellow model Cindy Crawford was and always will be more successful than she.
    Hmmm, you could be right about that

Kelly and Jon are my least favourite at the moment.
    I hate the way they find themselves so funny.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Originally posted by fluff
    Hmmm, you could be right about that

Kelly and Jon are my least favourite at the moment.
    I hate the way they find themselves so funny.
    She is SUCH a catty witch! You'd think she was special or something, the way everyone around her is so inferior.

I really didn't like Tian and Jaree a whole lot this week either because of their arguning.

I would like to see them do well though so I hope they can start to get along.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread