+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Is Your Least Favorite Team?

Fade to black
    I've thought about this, and I can't say I have a team I really hate yet. There are some I like more than others, but I think I'll formulate a better opinion as I get to know the people a little better. Even Kelly and Jon have their good moments.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

Definitely Kelly and Jon...Kelly really gets on my nerves and Jon's not much better. Their constant immaturity and belittling of everyone else (including each other) doesn't amuse me. They're horrific role models, in terms of a relationship. I also didn't like Russell when he was still in, mostly for the same reasons. Cindy was fine--I'm glad they're not together anymore.

Millie and Chuck. HANDS DOWN!

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Originally posted by hazyshadeof
    I've thought about this, and I can't say I have a team I really hate yet. There are some I like more than others, but I think I'll formulate a better opinion as I get to know the people a little better. Even Kelly and Jon have their good moments.
    Wow... You display such neutral attitude towards all the teams despite their weaknesses... Good spirit!

Kelly and Jon

I hope Kelly doesn't act like that in real life. I do understand that when racing, people's temples are short and act differently
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

Originally posted by levi_d
    Millie and Chuck. HANDS DOWN!
    Hey... You should name some reasons why you hate Millie and Chuck hands down... Personally I hate them also...

Here are some of my reasons....

1) Millie is so selfish - she just reminds me of a stuck-up posh girl in school.

2) Millie is so impatient - when Chuck was playing the car race, she seems more impatient than encouraging.

3) I just can't stand her face (and her mole).

4) I said it before, and I'm going to say it again... Declaring you all still a couple - a virgin couple after 12 years of dating is totally a disgusting thing. And to see it constantly appearing underneath their names pissed me off.

Reasons 1 and 2 are (I know) the strategies of playing the Amazing Race....... But why not add more bad stuff to Millie when it can be included?

Originally posted by aMaZiN'RaCeGuY>
    Hey... You should name some reasons why you hate Millie and Chuck hands down... Personally I hate them also...

Here are some of my reasons....

1) Millie is so selfish - she just reminds me of a stuck-up posh girl in school.

2) Millie is so impatient - when Chuck was playing the car race, she seems more impatient than encouraging.

3) I just can't stand her face (and her mole).

4) I said it before, and I'm going to say it again... Declaring you all still a couple - a virgin couple after 12 years of dating is totally a disgusting thing. And to see it constantly appearing underneath their names pissed me off.

Reasons 1 and 2 are (I know) the strategies of playing the Amazing Race....... But why not add more bad stuff to Millie when it can be included?
    I don't see how Millie is selfish. Not sharing information doesn't make her selfish. Heck, this is a race after all.

I'm sorry to say this but your comment number 3 about Millie's face makes you sound like Kelly.

As for your point number 4, I believe M&C didn't have any decision in what appears under their names. CBS holds the decision. IMO, I don't see what's so disgusting about being virgins.
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

Well... I'm just stating my point of view... If you are a fan of Millie and Chuck... Then I'm sorry if I have upset you..... Point taken. I reckon that Millie and Chuck, had asked the CBS or Amazing Race team to put the 'virgins' thing there, or else why would they (the Amazing Race or CBS team) place it there in the first place ? I hope that makes sense... haha.. Let's not quarrel over it... We are all Amazing Race fans and should be more united. Good on you to speak up for Millie and Chuck!

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Kelly and Jon, HANDS DOWN.

Their behavior explains it all.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

I want to say Kelly and Jon but I don't know. Something about Dave and Jeff bug me and I can't put my finger about it. Maybe when they get more airtime, my intuitions will be proven right . . . or wrong.

+ Reply to Thread