+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Is Your Least Favorite Team?

Re: Who Is Your Least Favorite Team?

Originally posted by Echo
    Who is everyone's least favorite team out of those that are left? I would have to say that mine is the NFL wives. It seems that they always cut in line and have to always go on and on about being NFL wives. Buggs the heck out of me!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
    Well, I am glad someone else is bugged about that repetitive excuse ("us being just NFL wives, we need to prove something") they use. I felt so bad for not liking them, at least now I know I am not alone I really do not have anything else against them, if they just could let that one sentence/idea go, I just might root for them.

FORT Newbie
    Well, my least favorite team was Steve and Josh, but now that they are gone it would have to be Millie and Chuck. If she yelled at him for being slow once, she said it a million times!!!!

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by DavidM
    Sounds like you have something against gay people.
    Actually, it sounds more to me that he has a problem with them saying that people don't like them because they're gay, when it probably has much more to do with their personalities. I could be misunderstanding him, though...

Chip and Reichen and the models

Oh and Millie the Mole and Chuck suck too

Millie the mole absoulutely sucks, though Cuck is not bad
    I kind of like the SUpremes, though i can't stand them bragging abt their being NFl wives

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    I really hate Monica and Sheree, Steve and Josh, Tian and Jaree, Millie and Chuck... Millie seems like a suck-up to Phil when she reach the pit stop. Monica and Sheree just suck up to get to the top. Tian and Jaree quarrels too much. Steve and Josh are two B.F.B.s... Really can't stand them at all.

Rob
    FORT Regular
    It's slightly difficult for me to pick a least fav team, as it is usually only one in a pair that bugs me no end eg. Kelly (morphing into another Flo, imo), Josh & Jaree.

i guess i will be in the minority but i will go with Steve & Dave on this. They're the least exciting to watch & therefore my least favourite.

talk nerdy to me
    Blech, a lot of the teams annoy me. Especially Chip & Reichen. NOT because they're gay, but because they're just plain annoying, and arrogant. Steve & Josh were my favourite. Especially Josh. I hated to see them go. I'll meet up with him in a next life when we're all cats.

Dave & Jeff. I think they remind me of dumb surfer guys I grew up with. Or it could just be because they've had so little screen time it's hard to get anything positive about them.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

+ Reply to Thread