+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Is Your Least Favorite Team?

This is my first time watching this show and I'm enjoying it immensely, however, having to explain to my daughter why these people are screaming at each other instead of working with each other is getting harder and harder. The frustration level must be huge, but I do NOT understand the need for: the name-calling "dumbass" (Russell and Cind) and the constant bickering (Tian and Jaree). Thank God they lost the father and son team. The father was keeping up his end of the bargain as far as why tey went on the show, but the son was way out of line. I couldn't stand his constant screaming at his father. Reichen and Chip are my new least favorite team followed closely by Tian and Jaree.

Jasmine Trias & Sam Milby NBCDaytimeFan's Avatar
    Tian and Jaree and Chip and Reichen. I haven't been able to stand T&J since the first leg and same with Chip and Reichen on the second leg.

And after last night's ep, I'm going to be in the minority and say that I sided with everyone else against T&J. If I had slept in a car all night long, I wouldn't want someone who was comfortably sleeping in a hotel to just waltz up go to the head of the line. Like someone else said about them "You snooze, you lose!"

I hope the bad luck of the FF will catch up with them next leg.

Originally posted by funnygirl422
    This is my first time watching this show and I'm enjoying it immensely, however, having to explain to my daughter why these people are screaming at each other instead of working with each other is getting harder and harder. The frustration level must be huge, but I do NOT understand the need for: the name-calling "dumbass" (Russell and Cind) and the constant bickering (Tian and Jaree). Thank God they lost the father and son team. The father was keeping up his end of the bargain as far as why tey went on the show, but the son was way out of line. I couldn't stand his constant screaming at his father. Reichen and Chip are my new least favorite team followed closely by Tian and Jaree.
    I agree that it is sometimes hard to explain the screaming, but I take it as way to show how people shouldn't behave. Open communication is one of the most important aspects of a good relationship. I explain that these people have not had sleep and are hungery. At least they are not stripping for pb and chocolate.

Least favorites:
    ATC guys
    Kelly and Jon

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    Originally posted by Echo
    Who is everyone's least favorite team out of those that are left? I would have to say that mine is the NFL wives. It seems that they always cut in line and have to always go on and on about being NFL wives.
    When have they ever broken in line? I'm asking 'cause if they did I must have missed it. These girls haven't done anything to anyone IMO. Yes, they complained about the line jumping incident last night, but that was minor.

To stay on topic, my least favorite team is Kelly & Jon. Both of them grate on my nerves for one reason or another.
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

Kelly and Jon bug me too.

I hope they(mostly Kelly) learns that a relationship is not 50/50, but 100/100.

When both give their all then they will be successful. You have to let the one with the greater ablity at some tast compleat it, and know what each others weaknesses are.

Thanks for the response Takraw. I also agree with your 100/100 comment for Kelly and Jon. Although, I think Kelly is trying to point out that she needs to be a part of this race with Jon and not just "along for the ride". When she said "I"m tired of looking at Jon's ass" I applauded her. He needs to realize she's not just another object he couldn't fit into his back-pack, but a part of a T-E-A-M. Maybe if John and Millie should have paired up?

FORT Newbie
    Gotta go with Chip & Reichen. How much do they have to say "oh we'll beat em, we're bigger than them" or something to that extent. They just come off as total pricks every time they say that or something about the teams not liking them because they're a gay couple or whatever. Ugh.

Tian & Jaree and Kelly & Jon come in pretty close though. At least their fights are entertaining. I wanted to slap Kelly so badly last night. What a beotch.

FORT Regular
    Sounds like you have something against gay people.

Reichen and Chip and Tian and Jaree

Kelly and Jon is close behind, but there are really very funny to watch. Kelly the next Flo perhaps?
    All good things come to an end.

+ Reply to Thread