+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Who Is Your Least Favorite Team?

FORT Fan
    My least fav is millie and chuck...I find her to be too driven and annoying...
    I think chuck is a wimp..
    the virgin thing is also annoying...12 years?? there also seems to be very little chemistry between them

I was also happy to see the ATC get eliminated..

FORT Newbie

kelly and john are mean and crude

I cant stand kelly and john. that is so unclassy to talk about other peoples physical appearances. kelly's nappy a** doesnt have any room to talk.
    I feel sorry for john having to put up with her whinny butt, but then again hes a jerk too.
    i mean how unclassy is that to say something that mean over and over knowing good and well that those people and their families are going to see it on t.v.???
    that alone is good enough reason for me to hope that kelly survives an industrial accident and is left bloodied and blistered for life.

get a life kelly!!!!!
    GEEZ!!!

Millie and Chuck have been the bottom of the barrel for me all along. Reichen and Chip were so hateful early on, that's I've had trouble forgiving them, so they hover at the second-most hated. Those two guys whose named I can't ever remember--who aren't Reichen and Chip--are so damn forgettable even after winning two legs in a row that I can't hate them OR love them. Kelly and Jon can be ridiculously dysfuntional and mean, but also charming and self-aware as well on occasion. The Clowns just rule. I never minded them playing to the cameras.

For AR4 I can't stand Jon and Al, at ALL! They're just so annoying and unlikeable.
    Derek & Drew and Tian & Jaree = Best.Amazing.Race.Teams.Ever.

http://ddtjamazingrace.cjb.net

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Millie and Chuck have been the bottom of the barrel for me all along. Reichen and Chip were so hateful early on, that's I've had trouble forgiving them, so they hover at the second-most hated. Those two guys whose named I can't ever remember--who aren't Reichen and Chip--are so damn forgettable even after winning two legs in a row that I can't hate them OR love them. Kelly and Jon can be ridiculously dysfuntional and mean, but also charming and self-aware as well on occasion. The Clowns just rule. I never minded them playing to the cameras.
    How sorry...So you can't forgive Reichen and Chip for ONE incident (yeah it was only one...if you want ot get technical and bring crap up from like every minor second I can remind you that this is a race and not a personality contest) but you find Kelly and Jon's 200 "incidents" per every 5 seconds on the show..."charming"...then again...you do describe yourself as an "ignorant slut"...so I mean you exceeded my expectations. Again...if at this point people can find flaws in other teams more so then the devil and his wife...I keep saying that...dang...I meant Kelly&Jon...that explains alot about YOU! So this Krom person just seems lost...I can accept that.

Quote Originally Posted by Leo
    At least with Flo, you didn't hate the teammate as well. Jon is just as bad as Kelly was.
    That's right. Kelly and Jon are just as bad as each other, whereas in Flo's case, the other person was much better...

Jud
    FORT Newbie
    i would say millie and chuck with the clowns behind.... millie is just plain irritating ... and kelly and jon are a hillarious couple... the way they fight always cracks me up... in fact they are one of my fave couples....

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jud
    i.. and kelly and jon are a hillarious couple... the way they fight always cracks me up... in fact they are one of my fave couples....

I think Kelly & Jon are hillarious only to second-graders and younger.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

I agree, Jewels.
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

Mille and Chuck... ick. After tonight's episode, my opinion of them has been lowered even further. At the good luck charm, Millie was all nervous because... God forbid! ...it wasn't a Christian ceremony. What a ditz.
    What is written without effort is in general read without pleasure. -Samuel Johnson

+ Reply to Thread