+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Who Is Your Least Favorite Team?

I saw the Early Show interview of Tian and Jaree (who, btw, both looked spectacular ) When asked about the other racers on TAR4 - they both said that Reichen and Chip took great care of them and that they were great friends with the Supremes. They also mentioned that Jon and Kelly were good people despite what we see on TV (they said it - not me) They were also quick to add that Millie had an attitude that was "unfortunate" -although they didn't exactly name names - they were both pointing to their upper lips as if to suggest Millie's now infamous mole.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I'm not sure I think I'd share T&J's opinion on anyone actually.

I would be interested to hear what Jon and Al have to say about the other teams, although I'm sure they'll say they were all great.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Until yesterday, I'd given Jon and Kelly the benefit of the doubt about their actions... you know, editing can be unrealisitic... But when the name calling and the weird attitude amplified, I'm sure they are now my least fav team!

FORT Fogey
    As I have a five yr old Kelly reminds me of the one little girl that is always saying " I'm tellin" then comes running to tell someone looked at her wrong! OH that girl is just sooooooooo unpleasant, the word shrew comes to mind.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Hey FG, I guess I was giving Kelly credit when I said she acted like a 13 year-old. She's just pathetic -- plain and simple.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Wish I Had A FF Right Now Jughead Jones's Avatar
    Jon and ...er, ah...Kelly.

FORT Newbie
    Definitely Jon and Kelly. Do any of you guys read Reality News Online? I CANNOT understand how the guy who recaps the episodes on that site loves Kelly so much! It bothers me because Kelly probably reads that site and feels vindicated and probably regards the many, many, many negative opinions over here about her, as wrong! That guy finds her FUNNY! He GUSHES about her! I so wish she didn't have such a vocal fan over there! I do hope she reads the comments here and realizes that ONE person over at Reality News Online likes her, and tons of people over here DON'T like her. Sorry, just venting.

FORT Regular
    lol i don't know how many times i have said this already, but every time i see jon and kelly on TV i want to throw a shoe at it. They jsut really drive me insane. Also david and jeff bored me to death as well, with those 2 teams gone, we might have an interesting final 3, clowns, virgins, gays.

FORT Fogey
    Yeah most definitely. And I cannot stand Kelly. She's so incredibly annoying and immature. Someone said she's 30. Are you serious? 30? I was thinking like 22 or something. But she acts like she's 5 or 6. Actually I know some kindergarteners more mature than her! I absolutely can't stand her!

FORT Regular
    5 or 6 I don't think is a good comparsion, children that age don't know how to insult that much. Though at 10 y/o they do...

+ Reply to Thread