+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Your Favorite TAR4 Team

Originally posted by Jewelsy
    I'm liking the clowns and the supremes. I just can't stand all the fighting the other teams do, especially Kelly and Jon.
    Kelly and Jon's fighting is annoying to me too, mainly because of Kelly's voice.

Tian and Jaree's fight looked like it was verging on violence the other night.

I like the teams that manage to stay nice to each other despite the pressure of the race.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Leo
    Premium Member
    I like the teams that manage to stay nice to each other despite the pressure of the race.
    Totally agree.

Of the teams still in it, my current fave team is Jon and Al. I also like Millie and Chuck (but I'm disappointed after the last episode) and Monica and Sheree. I also liked Steve and Dave, but now they're gone.

FORT Newbie
    I would have to say Jon and Al are my favorite, although getting all goofy in the cow manure was a bit overboard. Get in, find the clue, get out. IT'S COW MANURE FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!!
    "Could be fair, could be foul.....It is..."

The clowns are my favorite team. They haven't been confrontational with anyone, they have a good time, & I thought it was very nice of them a couple of episodes ago when they stayed with Millie & Chuck when Millie was having her asthma attack.
    I also like Millie & Chuck, which prior to watching, I didn't think I would. But I have to say, the reason I like them is b/c Millie seems to THINK before she just blindly starts doing a task.
    I like Tian, but not Jaree.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

FORT Frosh
    Yes, that was very considerate of the clowns, when they stayed back with Millie. They're my second favorite team, next to Millie & Chuck.

I like watching teams who are getting along and having fun. Mostly b/c a big part of my being a fan of this show is my vicarious enjoyment of the traveling and racing.

Jon & Al are my favorites, Monica & Sheree close second.

Can't stand - Millie & Chuck, Kelly & Jon, Tian & Jaree.

I'd have to say I'm really rooting for Reichen and Chip. They're both strong, fast and well-travelled. They've had their fair share of "drama" throughout the race but both have recovered nicely. And through it all, they've managed to stay sweet and endearing to each other unlike most of the other teams who seem to be coming apart at the seams.

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Originally posted by bigbadmatt
    I'd have to say I'm really rooting for Reichen and Chip. They're both strong, fast and well-travelled. They've had their fair share of "drama" throughout the race but both have recovered nicely. And through it all, they've managed to stay sweet and endearing to each other unlike most of the other teams who seem to be coming apart at the seams.
    I quite support them too... But I have this strange feeling they will be eliminated next week after seeing the preview and reading what Phil says on TAR's official website....

R&C
    Originally posted by aMaZiN'RaCeGuY>
    I quite support them too... But I have this strange feeling they will be eliminated next week after seeing the preview and reading what Phil says on TAR's official website....
    In the preview, we can see David & Chip doing their roadblock together. So I assume the risky flight doesn't delay their (R&C)race. But anything possible.
    Please, I can't accept if R&C will be eliminated next week.
    :crybaby

+ Reply to Thread