+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Your Favorite TAR4 Team

Millie and Chuck, Monica and Sheree and Jon and Al. Any of these teams could win and I would be happy.

Real Life Scarlett O'Hara hellopeaches's Avatar
    My two favorite teams would be Millie & Chuck and Jon & Al.

Steve and Dave. Millie and Chuck. Jon and Al.

Tian and Jaree fast becoming a team I'm rooting for as well.
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

Definitely Monica and Sheree as my first choice!! he NFL wives/The Supremes, whatever you call them. haha, maybe the Supremes is good, as they are probably supreme above the rest.

One thing i don't quite like about them though, is that they must constantly remind us that they are "WIves of professional athletes", I mean, we know, we know. Must you keep reminding us??? ALso, they actually scolded Tian and Jaree for parking their car there, and I thought: "Weren't u two teams goody-goody just the week before?"

2nd team I liek is Tian and Jaree. I can't imagine i actually hated them at first, but once they stop bickering, they are actually nice people. Too bad that they will be at loggerheads again inthe upcoming episode....sighz

I like millie/chuck and kelly/jon:cool: :cool:

Because i like couple teams!!

Too much television MorningGlory's Avatar
    I like Tian and Jaree, Chip and Reichen and Jon and Al. A lot of Amazing Race fans here, I thought I was the only person who watched it. No one I know does even though I tell them what a good show it is.

Looks like everyone on here would be pretty happy with the Clowns winning it all. I agree so far, they are my favorite. A close second would be the NFL Wives.

I thought that R&C were the board's favorite up until this point but I guess that I gauged that wrong, looks like only 1 or 2 people want them to win really bad with about 20% of the board being indifferent to them making a 2nd or 3rd place... and most not wanting them to win. My reason is that we got stuck with an aggresive team winning it last year; I want a nice team to win it this time.

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by MorningGlory
    A lot of Amazing Race fans here, I thought I was the only person who watched it. No one I know does even though I tell them what a good show it is.
    Same here. Most of my friends don't watch TV at all...

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by stebo
    My reason is that we got stuck with an aggresive team winning it last year; I want a nice team to win it this time.
    Actually, I would prefer the team to be both. A lazy but nice team appeals to me about as much as an aggressive but rude team. I just want a team that's both aggressive but nice and fair to win...

FORT Newbie
    my top 3 teams:

1 tian & jaree
    2 reichen & chip
    3 monica & sheree

+ Reply to Thread